Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Could there have been a worse choice for manager than Gunn?

Im not convinced he is the man for the job or convinced hes not but there are certainly worse candidates and even those with a decent track record would be a risk.

Roeder , Hamilton or Grant anyone ?

Yes, the Rodent would be worse, but as somebody said yesterday, can you imagine any other league team appointing Gunn after his disastrous 19 games in charge?

No not anybody because Gunns no manager , and dislike Roeder as much as most people do hes got more knowledge and football contacts than the buffoon Gunn will ever have.

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="bluemike"]Jim Magilton, maybe ??[/quote]

I''d have taken Magic over Gunn any day

[/quote]I cant believe you are serious on that one !!

Delia! or is she already?! Who know who is picking the squad!

Me.  I''m rubbish.  It took me £200 million to do the quadruple with Man City....

More to the point, can you imagine any League club employing Grant, Roeder or Gunn.

''Yes, the Rodent would be worse, but as somebody said yesterday, can you imagine any other league team appointing Gunn after his disastrous 19 games in charge?''

Charlton maybe?

Parkinson went 8 games without a win as caretaker and still got the job. He even had them getting a few good results by the end of the season, as we all know far too well...

Yeah.... Slugman the knob wrestler......perhaps......

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Im not convinced he is the man for the job or convinced hes not but there are certainly worse candidates and even those with a decent track record would be a risk. Roeder , Hamilton or Grant anyone ?[/quote]

Are you serious?

The three of them are more manager material than Gunn can ever dream of.

[quote user="Pablo pubic perm"]Could there have been a worse choice for manager than Gunn?[/quote]Harold Shipman.Fred West.Rolf Harris.Norman Tebbit.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pablo pubic perm"]Could there have been a worse choice for manager than Gunn?[/quote]

Harold Shipman.
Fred West.
Rolf Harris.
Norman Tebbit.

[/quote]

Ah, but Norman Tebbit would strike fear into the hearts of the opposition. In fact he would strike fear into everybody! He could issue lots of  inspirational "Get on your bike" speeches, in that debased Laarnden accent of his. That might do the trick.

I wish somebody would tell Delia to get on her bike.

I don''t think Bryan would have been head-hunted to be manager at any other Division One club....But, he''s certainly ''good enough'' for us.

.....and if Delia says ''JUMP''......He''ll say ''How High?''

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I don''t think Bryan would have been head-hunted to be manager at any other Division One club....But, he''s certainly ''good enough'' for us.

.....and if Delia says ''JUMP''......He''ll say ''How High?''

[/quote]

He might have been head-hunted in Borneo, though.