Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Banner on the A140

Anyone know who put the big banner up on the A140 saying ''Smith Out!''?

Not seen it myself, I''ve just heard a few people talk about it.....great idea if tru, isnt that her journey into the city? hahahaha

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

Anyone know who put the big banner up on the A140 saying ''Smith Out!''?

Not seen it myself, I''ve just heard a few people talk about it.....great idea if tru, isnt that her journey into the city? hahahaha

[/quote]

what a good idea.....more like these!

[quote user="Destort"]Goes back to the days of the Worthy out banners everywhere. [/quote]

Aye, in the worthy era there were Worthy out banners and stickers all over Norwich, hopefully it will be more of the same for Delia at some point.

[quote user="Pablo''s pubic perm"]Where exactly is it? It''s almost worthwhile taking a drive out to see it

Like I say I''m not sure, but think it may be one of the ways forward at least!

I am willing to get this sorted and arrange printing of stickers, flyers, banners etc.

This is what people should put their 20% rebates towards if they are looking for a valuable cause to put it towards.

I liked the idea of recording anti-delia songs and videos etc as mentioned on another thread this morning also.

saw a better one in hempnall the other day  someone doctored the village sign post with to new arms pointing to southend ,  colchester, exeter , yeovil etc

[quote user="Destort"]Goes back to the days of the Worthy out banners everywhere. [/quote]They weren''t such a great idea in retrospect.... Oh well, live and learn. Or not, apparently.

It is on the dual carriageway heading towards Norwich hanging from a bridge between Scole and Dickleburgh.   It is in blue (writing) and white (sheet).  Living on the Norfolk/Suffolk border we are having a rough time at the moment from the scummy half of East Anglia.

[quote user="Scole Canary"]It is on the dual carriageway heading towards Norwich hanging from a bridge between Scole and Dickleburgh.   It is in blue (writing) and white (sheet).  Living on the Norfolk/Suffolk border we are having a rough time at the moment from the scummy half of East Anglia.[/quote]

My daughter noticed it yesterday when I was driving her home, had a good chuckle to myself.[:D]

[quote user="Scole Canary"]It is on the dual carriageway heading towards Norwich hanging from a bridge between Scole and Dickleburgh.   It is in blue (writing) and white (sheet).  Living on the Norfolk/Suffolk border we are having a rough time at the moment from the scummy half of East Anglia.[/quote]

if that''s meant to imply it would have been put up by an Ipswich fan then you must be joking! The Ipswich fans round here (Lowestoft & North Suffolk) worship the ground she walks on, and they would never want her out, at least most of them seem able to realise that she is responsible for what is happening to this club.

protesters got us relegated form premier with chacekept us there for yearsgood idea - not!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]
protesters got us relegated form premier with chace

kept us there for years

good idea - not!
[/quote]

Pity your first language isn''t English, otherwise I might have understood that.

Have been trying to get some decent prices for some Delia Out car stickers,  the best offer comes to 22p each but an order minium of 500, I haven''t got £110 toshell out in case they don''t sell.

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]Have been trying to get some decent prices for some Delia Out car stickers,  the best offer comes to 22p each but an order minium of 500, I haven''t got £110 toshell out in case they don''t sell.[/quote]dont you think you can sell 500 - says it all

Do you think you can get a photo of it and put it on here?

Thanks

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="kennyfoggo"]Have been trying to get some decent prices for some Delia Out car stickers,  the best offer comes to 22p each but an order minium of 500, I haven''t got £110 toshell out in case they don''t sell.[/quote]dont you think you can sell 500 - says it all[/quote]u don''t think that you can sell 500 at 22p - hardly a very popular cause!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="kennyfoggo"]
Have been trying to get some decent prices for some Delia Out car stickers,  the best offer comes to 22p each but an order minium of 500, I haven''t got £110 toshell out in case they don''t sell.
[/quote]

dont you think you can sell 500 - says it all
[/quote]

u don''t think that you can sell 500 at 22p - hardly a very popular cause!
[/quote]

aI will take at least 20 stickers please, anyone know if happy clapper is old enough to have passed his test, if so I''ll find the nuggets car and stick one on it.

[quote user="Butler"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="kennyfoggo"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you sell 500 "Delia is great" stickers at 22p. If you can go buy £110 worth and sell them then. Prove us wrong.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you sell 500 "Delia is great" stickers at 22p. If you can go buy £110 worth and sell them then. Prove us wrong.

[/quote]

I think you''d find it difficult to give them ones away.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Unless you added is great at cooking.

I saw it yesterday.... its just past Diss on the road heading to Norwich.. tied to the bridge... can''t miss it really.

jas :)

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Except in Ipswich of course . . .