Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Free Agents???

After Wikipedia got rid of its free agents list, I thought I would start a thread of out of contract players.

So share any free agents or soon to be free agents that you would sign for Norwich

Here goes mine:-

Stephen Carr (Birmingham)

Ian Harte (Carlisle)

Darren Purse (Cardiff)

Jay De Merit (Watford)

Thats a whole new defence. Are there any others that you know about?

Carr has signed a new deal with brum I believe and Harte has been offered a contract with Carlisle. I think Purse is going to Wednesday. I don''t really know a lot about De Merit. I''d have David Noble from Bristol City and Jason Price from Doncaster.

There were about 6 leaving crystal palace one of then being john oster.......Scored a nice goal against us and did well......don''t know about the rest of the season

Tommy Miller for definite although it would stick in my craw quite a bit initially. Not sure if Chris Porter ever signed a new contract for Motherwell but he''d be a great addition too.

[quote user="jersey_canary"]

There were about 6 leaving crystal palace one of then being john oster.......Scored a nice goal against us and did well......don''t know about the rest of the season

[/quote]

would be an awesome signing!

Ryan Carolan, James Dayton, Carl Fletcher, Scott Flinders, Paul Ifil, John Oster, James Scowcroft, Jamie Smith and David Wilkinson

Found the names

[quote user="MCWILL"]Carr has signed a new deal with brum I believe and Harte has been offered a contract with Carlisle. I think Purse is going to Wednesday. I don''t really know a lot about De Merit. I''d have David Noble from Bristol City and Jason Price from Doncaster.[/quote]

He had some pace when he played at carrow road. Is he a striker or a midfielder???

John Oster is a trouble maker. Can''t see Gunn taking him on after the way he''s treated Matthew Pattison.I didn''t realise Jay DeMerit had been released. Where did you see it?

Ross Turnbull and Matthew Bates from Boro are refusing to sign a new contract although rumour has it they are going to Leicester and Wigan.

I hate to say it but Matt Richards from binners has been released. always looked ok to me, maybe a bit small though

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]Antony Kay from Tranmere is out of contract and scored 12 goals from midfield this year for them[/quote]with the funds avalible...we will be lucky to sign PETER KAY

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Tommy Miller for definite although it would stick in my craw quite a bit initially. Not sure if Chris Porter ever signed a new contract for Motherwell but he''d be a great addition too.[/quote]

I think he signed for Derby in January.

robbie simpson at coventry been offered 1 year contract, but they keep playing him on the wing and he wants to play up front. huddesfreild were intrested in jan, be a top lge 1 player for nothing.

[quote user="barryevans"]robbie simpson at coventry been offered 1 year contract, but they keep playing him on the wing and he wants to play up front. huddesfreild were intrested in jan, be a top lge 1 player for nothing.[/quote]

didn''t he used to play for our youth team?

Lee Hughes has been released by Oldham, Southampton have let Ryan Smith go and aren''t renewing wright-Phillips'' contract.

as i sais last week

Giles Coke: Northampton

Peter Clarke : Southend

Danny Woodwards: Crewe

[quote user="Huddy "]

as i sais last week

Giles Coke: Northampton

Peter Clarke : Southend

Danny Woodwards: Crewe

[/quote]

But how are we to trust in the managerial skills of the man who is manager of ''huddys_AllStars'' who''re a lowly 37th in the Pink ''Un League?  [:P]

Not sure how good he is these days but Liam Miller is available on a free apparently - may well be worth a shot.

[quote user="chicken"]Not sure how good he is these days but Liam Miller is available on a free apparently - may well be worth a shot.
[/quote]

I can remember him being slated by Roy Keane for having a bad attitude, but then Roy Keane can hardly talk.

I would certainly give him a shot though.

In fact I would go for Stephen Carr, Ian Harte, Liam Miller, Alan Lee. 

Together with Wes Hoolohan and Gary Doherty and we nearly have an Ireland international team!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="chicken"]Not sure how good he is these days but Liam Miller is available on a free apparently - may well be worth a shot.[/quote]

I can remember him being slated by Roy Keane for having a bad attitude, but then Roy Keane can hardly talk.

I would certainly give him a shot though.

In fact I would go for Stephen Carr, Ian Harte, Liam Miller, Alan Lee. 

Together with Wes Hoolohan and Gary Doherty and we nearly have an Ireland international team!

[/quote]Carr has signed a new deal. I''d love Jay Demerit here, always rated him, i recks he''ll stick around the championship tho. Giles Coke is a name that keeps cropping up, Liam Miller won''t join, Alan Lee isn''t free.