Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Tonight's meeting - Well done NCISA

Just back from the meeting... I will leave it to others (NCISA themselves, probably) to provide the analysis & details of the event.I would say that getting around 4-500 people to the meeting and then running it with good order and respect from all attending to let people have their say was a big achievement, and well done to the team for that.  A lot of anger and hostility towards the board, little support for Gunn but the acknowledgement is that the problems are higher up at boardroom level.  Some good ideas about how to take things forward but I won''t steal NCISA''s thunder.  Well done everyone concerned with organising and putting on the event.(Of course, having left early, it could have descended into a riot by now.)

Many from this forum there? And did Eadie turn up as has been mentioned?

I believe Eadie arrived about 9:15.  I saw 4 people from this forum but I''m sure there were more there... I got there quite late and sat at the back in the cheap seats.

I briefly lost my Twitter and feared the entire meeting had turned into rumpus and ruin, but all seems well.

AndyJR,being new to twitter just wondering who is twiterring? Is it you, or a load of different people?

They didn''t turn the lights on until an hour in so some of the video may be a bit dark, apologies!

I have also just got back from the meeting and there was some very good points made, well done to Mr Tilson for giving up his time and holding the meeting together so well. I am now a fully paid up member of NCISA.

[quote user="Herman "]AndyJR,being new to twitter just wondering who is twiterring? Is it you, or a load of different people?[/quote]Have''nt got a clue Herman!!  First time I''ve seen it - saw the link on Wrath of the Barclay and posted it on here.  I''m not really sure what it''s all about!! 

[quote user="Herman "]Many from this forum there? And did Eadie turn up as has been mentioned?[/quote]I sat next to smudger ( his best behaviour) and also in the row were Butler, TheBigFeller, Nutty, Beausant and wife (soon to be) and City Angel. Also saw Gazzathegreat, Gazza, TFAA[:''(]. Andy Larkin was there and I''m sure many more.

I think Wiz, Mr Carrow, Ricky Knight, Shyster, Canary Cherub all boycotted the event although, someone was there in an overcoat with the collar up, dark glasses and a trilby so it may have been one of them! [8-|]

Looking forward to any feedback from attendees and Pete''s videos (not those videos...), it certainly made for good Twittering (cheers again, Pete), my first such experience... shame it crashed half way through, lol!  Well done to everyone who attended and to NCISA, let''s hope that some good things come out of it! [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Herman "]Many from this forum there? And did Eadie turn up as has been mentioned?[/quote]I sat next to smudger ( his best behaviour) and also in the row were Butler, TheBigFeller, Nutty, Beausant and wife (soon to be) and City Angel. Also saw Gazzathegreat, Gazza, TFAA[:''(]. Andy Larkin was there and I''m sure many more.

I think Wiz, Mr Carrow, Ricky Knight, Shyster, Canary Cherub all boycotted the event although, someone was there in an overcoat with the collar up, dark glasses and a trilby so it may have been one of them! [8-|]

[/quote]

TBH Iwas planning to go with a couple of pals but after the Gunn news yesterday it all seems so pointless.

I was there, although admittedly turned up 5 minutes late due to the bus.Was a good meeting, nearly unanimous votes against the board and Gunn''s appointment.I didn''t feel that there were anough questions about investment, but by the time I had piped up the courage everyone was leaving!Credit to NCISA for setting up the meeting, entire hall was full until around 9 o clock.A LOT of bad feeling towards the board, lots of frustration and anger from the majority of fans.If there''s another one I''ll make sure to turn up early so I can sit with the rest of the Pinkuners!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I believe Eadie arrived about 9:15.  I saw 4 people from this forum but I''m sure there were more there... I got there quite late and sat at the back in the cheap seats.
[/quote]

Standard

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Looking forward to any feedback from attendees and Pete''s videos (not those videos...), it certainly made for good Twittering (cheers again, Pete), my first such experience... shame it crashed half way through, lol!  Well done to everyone who attended and to NCISA, let''s hope that some good things come out of it! [Y]
[/quote]

Cheers EM, but only half my tweets got through it seems. Modern technology.

As for the video...might have to go with NCISA statements, the votes, Blower''s no confidence and Balls'' speech as there was a lack of light for most of it.

Will try to get in Andy''s speech and the guy from NCST if they can be seen! But not me tripping over the tripod...

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I was there, although admittedly turned up 5 minutes late due to the bus.
Was a good meeting, nearly unanimous votes against the board and Gunn''s appointment.
I didn''t feel that there were anough questions about investment, but by the time I had piped up the courage everyone was leaving!
Credit to NCISA for setting up the meeting, entire hall was full until around 9 o clock.
A LOT of bad feeling towards the board, lots of frustration and anger from the majority of fans.

If there''s another one I''ll make sure to turn up early so I can sit with the rest of the Pinkuners!
[/quote]

Was that you who piped up right at the end and asked about what Smiths criteria was for attracting investors?  If so you put your point across very well.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I was there, although admittedly turned up 5 minutes late due to the bus.Was a good meeting, nearly unanimous votes against the board and Gunn''s appointment.I didn''t feel that there were anough questions about investment, but by the time I had piped up the courage everyone was leaving!Credit to NCISA for setting up the meeting, entire hall was full until around 9 o clock.A LOT of bad feeling towards the board, lots of frustration and anger from the majority of fans.If there''s another one I''ll make sure to turn up early so I can sit with the rest of the Pinkuners![/quote]

Was that you who piped up right at the end and asked about what Smiths criteria was for attracting investors?  If so you put your point across very well.

[/quote]Unfortunately not, guess I''ll have to wait until next time for my spotlight moment!!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Herman "]AndyJR,being new to twitter just wondering who is twiterring? Is it you, or a load of different people?[/quote]

Have''nt got a clue Herman!!  First time I''ve seen it - saw the link on Wrath of the Barclay and posted it on here.  I''m not really sure what it''s all about!! 

[/quote]

No i haven''t a clue either. Cheers for the link anyway.

there were a few more there, me, phat canary, MTV and canary joe....was good to see support, lets hope we get more back there mouths in the future!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]there were a few more there, me, phat canary, MTV and canary joe....was good to see support, lets hope we get more back there mouths in the future!
[/quote]

And we got ignored for most of the night,poor old Joes arm nearly dropped off waiting for the microphone!!!LOL

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]there were a few more there, me, phat canary, MTV and canary joe....was good to see support, lets hope we get more back there mouths in the future![/quote]

And we got ignored for most of the night,poor old Joes arm nearly dropped off waiting for the microphone!!!LOL

[/quote]It did seem a bit of pass the parcel to his mates!

Was I the only pink un poster who ended up sitting on my lonesome? I drove to Norwich alone and haven''t got a clue what any of you look like.[:''(][:''(]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Was I the only pink un poster who ended up sitting on my lonesome? I drove to Norwich alone and haven''t got a clue what any of you look like.[:''(][:''(][/quote]Nah, I was lonesome also.

Stop it you will have me in tears...........................

I was at tonight''s  meeting, some good points made, one negative point why did so many people, have to leave before the meeting was brought to a conclusion?.I put my hand up to make a point but didn''t get the chance, I wanted to ask if Delia & co could be pushed into making a statement on what exactly they are doing to find buyers for the club, & NO not investors as we keep hearing coming from the board.Interesting point one guy made ref  to a interview from Keith Harris, that his mandate was to look for investors not buyers for the club.I think most fans want buyers for the club don''t we?. Clearly Delia is not doing enough on this very important matter. Good observation from Tilly when he said members of  Sheff  Wed went to the U.S looking for buyers of a UK football club!. Delia needs to be made accountable for what they are actually doing and seeking for Norwich City.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Was I the only pink un poster who ended up sitting on my lonesome? I drove to Norwich alone and haven''t got a clue what any of you look like.[:''(][:''(][/quote]

being inch high you should have brought a cushion, we may have seen you then!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]Was I the only pink un poster who ended up sitting on my lonesome? I drove to Norwich alone and haven''t got a clue what any of you look like.[:''(][:''(][/quote]

being inch high you should have brought a cushion, we may have seen you then!
[/quote]

I think I was under your chair, lay off the beans next time please.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]Was I the only pink un poster who ended up sitting on my lonesome? I drove to Norwich alone and haven''t got a clue what any of you look like.[:''(][:''(][/quote]

being inch high you should have brought a cushion, we may have seen you then![/quote]

I think I was under your chair, lay off the beans next time please.[;)]

[/quote]I did let the odd one go.....but packed room and all that!

Met Beauseant for the first time - short fella...

And spotted the Free Bet rabble all in a line looking shifty...