Sign in to follow this  
StevoM

For God Sake, Please people!

It''s called League 1, not Division 1 or Division 3.Get used to it we''re gonna be there a while!

No matter how it''s dressed up, it''s still the 3rd Division.

AND AS FOR THE N&P Stand? "It''s still the River End!"....

Team for Division 3

Rude

Ostemboor, Dorothy, Stanifovic, Dury

Paterson, Clingon, Russel, Holahoon

Macdoneld, Curaten

And we''ve got that idiot Brian Gun in charge!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

No matter how it''s dressed up, it''s still the 3rd Division.

AND AS FOR THE N&P Stand? "It''s still the River End!"....

[/quote]

Spot on. I hate all this League One crap, it makes the division sound better than what it is.

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]Yeah, it is the third professional division in English Football, so explain Norwich City Football Club - League 1 - 2009/2010 how you can say people are wrong?[/quote]Because thats the league we are in for fuck sake, are you people incapable of reading, you don''t call the Prem Division 1 do you (unless you have six fingers which im sure many on here do)

Technically it''s division 2, currently the third tier of English football, as it used to be:Division 1Division 2Division 3Then they took a chunk of the top teams and made it into this:Premier LeagueDivision 1Division 2Division 3Which were renamed to:Premier LeagueChampionshipLeague 1League 2

Nice to see you''ve gullibly sucked in the Football League publicity spin........

The Third tier is the Third Division.....  The "Championship" just makes things look better for the Football League following the Football Association''s breakaway Premier League.

It''s all bollox......

Because thats the league we are in for fuck sake, are you people incapable of reading, you don''t call the Prem Division 1 do you (unless you have six fingers which im sure many on here do)

That person is right and you are right it''s the same league, so why the problem? But being fussy as you are you would probably say it''s wrong calling it the second division......

Like I said, it''s the 3rd tier, so how exactly is he wrong?  Might not be how the Football League market it now, but essentially that is what it is!

Think you need to get those chips off your shoulders if I''m totally honest!

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]

Because thats the league we are in for fuck sake, are you people incapable of reading, you don''t call the Prem Division 1 do you (unless you have six fingers which im sure many on here do)

That person is right and you are right it''s the same league, so why the problem? But being fussy as you are you would probably say it''s wrong calling it the second division......

Like I said, it''s the 3rd tier, so how exactly is he wrong?  Might not be how the Football League market it now, but essentially that is what it is!

Think you need to get those chips off your shoulders if I''m totally honest!

[/quote]

It''s still the old 3rd Division....

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="Gimp Mask"]It''s called League 1, not Division 1 or Division 3.Get used to it we''re gonna be there a while![/quote]

COCA COLA LEAGUE 1 = DIVISION 3

[/quote]Yes thats not the point the point is its not called Division 3 you inbred wank stain

Its called league one, but its the third tier of english football, so quite legitmately it can be referred to as the third division.  Gimp mask?  So you are a into gay leather bondage sex then?[quote user="Gimp Mask"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="Gimp Mask"]It''s called League 1, not Division 1 or Division 3.Get used to it we''re gonna be there a while![/quote]

[/quote]Yes thats not the point the point is its not called Division 3 you inbred wank stain[/quote]

[quote user="Gimp Mask"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[/quote]Yes thats not the point the point is its not called Division 3 you inbred wank stain[/quote]Firstly, do you have something more contructive to talk about because to be quite honest, this is one of the most pointless posts I''ve seen in a long time (with exception to the numerous duplicate ''board in'', ''gunn out'', ''shake it all about'' posts that have appeared recently). Secondly, have some self respect and convey yourself in a way that will result in your opinion respected rather than launching a tirade of playground ''abuse'' at the first person that decides to disagree with the point you''re making.

[quote user="Gimp Mask"]It''s called League 1, not Division 1 or Division 3.

Get used to it we''re gonna be there a while!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes thats not the point the point is its not called Division 3 you inbred wank stain
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes thats not the point the point is its not called Division 3 you inbred wank stain
[/quote]

How you can get quite so worked up over a nothing point is beyond me!

The reason its called League 1 is because the Football League wanted to glamorise it''s brand. The reason why many on here call it Division 3 is to reinforce the point that we have sunk to that level. Call it what you like its still division 3. 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

nee naw nee naw nee naw.. Football police! please call our leagues by the correct name or we will abuse you from behind our keyboard! thank you for your co-operation good night!

jas :)

[quote user="First Witch"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Put your handbag away; it is the Third Division like the Carling Cup is the League Cup.....have you no tradition?????!!!

[8o|]

[quote user="First Witch"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What''s your thoughts on our recent demise to Division 3? Do you think we will go further down towards division 4, or can we get straight back up to division 2 again? I''m not sure, but with this board I can see us in division 5 soon!

[quote user="cityangel"]Plus its still the South Stand[/quote]which will always be the stand next to the river end

The barclay, the South Stand, The River end and the Main Stand for me.

And we''re in Division 3. The prem is just Division 1 rebranded. Nothing to get excited about, nothing to see, move along now.

Football League Trophy, I believe, is its ''proper'' name. I think it was just called that for a while after LDV Vans but could well be wrong on that one.