Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Official Rumours 2009/10 Thread

Leroy Lita back in the area?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A51584060

Matty Gill from Exeter?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A51579507

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]isn''t there already a section for this on the messageboard?[/quote]Who made you moderator?Frankly, I''m glad for a thread like this - will break up the monotony of anti-Delia/anti-Gunn threads.

Lita won''t play in League 1 plus we can''t afford him.

Only players we will get in will be from lower leagues, lets hope we get 5 or 6 more like Cody.

Matty Gill has achieved back to back promotions with Exeter...I can''t see him joining us to be honest.

If I were gunny... the players i would like to bring to the club would be... GoalkeepersTyler - Peterborough, decent shot stopper, on a free - from Norwich, already said he would like to come here. Crossley - Superb keeper, 40 now but is a great motivator, still a decent keeper and a great Keeper to help Rudd and Steer.Ward - Sunderland, On a free like the other two, been here before, just as good if not better than Tyler... Again a great keeper foor the youngsters to be around.DefendersTrotman - Preston. Young centre back, very tall and commanding, did well on loan to Colchester. Nutter - Gillingham - Left back, has pace, likes to get forward and as the name suggests... isn''t afraid of a challengeFuller - Gillingham - Right back, could easily step into most championship sides, he''s their captain and key player. Whitbread - Millwall - Centre Back, like Fuller could player a lot higher than he is, under contract so prob at least 500KMidfieldersMiller - QPR - Centre Mid. On a free, ex Man Utd and needs a run of games to get back to his best. Bean - Brentford - Centre Mid, Scored 9 goals for the Bees. Think of him as a motivated Etuhu. Hall - Luton - another free scoring midfielder, probably Luton''s star player. Barcham - Spurs - Pace to burn, a season long loan would be a goood move for everyone concerned. StrikersLee - Palace, Just think he has 18 - 20 goals in him at this level. We need a brute upfront.Season long loan for a striker with bags of potential... Any striker with goals to his name who is under contract is likely to be well out of our price range.

Some of these are good shouts however Liam Miller who has undoubted talent also comes with a lot of baggage and is he the team spirit man that we are looking for?