Sign in to follow this  
RN Canary

Norwich Will Be At Wembley!!

As you sometimes see at Carrow Road, there have servicemen and women out on the pitch to be applauded by the crowd. I have often sat in the Barclay thinking how come i cant get out there, specially as i travel from plymouth for home games. Well the Navy have been invited to attend all Play off finals next week, and finally i have been asked to attend in uniform. So on monday i will be in uniform on the Wembley pitch infront of all the fans of Burnley and Sheffield, And under my rig i will have my NCFC socks on and boxers ha ha!!

Might even try and have a chat with Lupoli about the rodant

well maybe if i get close to the Camera i will show my norwich tattoo!

oh and as for the other comment! Get a life and start showing support to the guys and girls who risk coming home in a box, just so you can waste your life chavving it up.

There''s banter and then there''s just plain stupidity and immaturity Shyster. You must be so proud of that one.

RN Canary - please except my unreserved apologies - as you can observe the ''faggot'' remark was posted in the small hours of the morning when I was three parts to the wind and feeling particularly grumpy.I have changed my user name to ''Hello sailor!'' as a mark of respect to you.  [:)]

I''m looking forward to hearing the result of your possible chat with Lupoli.

[quote user="Grif"]There''s banter and then there''s just plain stupidity and immaturity Shyster. You must be so proud of that one.[/quote]

I can''t see Shyster''s comment, so I presume that it was pulled - was it very offensive?

Offensive enough, I''m not going to repeat it. Suffice to say that it was rude and unnecessarily so given the context of the original post.

[quote user="RN Canary"]

No doubt he is jealous as his girfriend lusts after real men!!

[/quote]

You havn''t been asked to look for the Golden Rivet then? He He

[quote user="Grif"]Offensive enough, I''m not going to repeat it. Suffice to say that it was rude and unnecessarily so given the context of the original post.[/quote]

Hmmm.......why do I get the feeling you look like your avatar?

hey guys, listen no hard feelings. We all say things we regret when we have had a few scoops (drinks). Yeah kind of look something like the pic ha ha. just learned that not only will there be 20 navy folk but 20 army and raf.

So bang goes my chance of gitting Lupoli''s shirt. Still nothing hangs better on the wall than a fully signed City shirt from our Championship season. Christ that seems like i distant memory.

Oh and no golden rivet ha ha 10yrs and it still not turned up!!