Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

I'm ready to be shot down (part 3).

Just been informed of the content of the letter soon to be sent to all season ticket holders. It will contain lots of moral blackmail stating that if you ask for a refund on your ticket you will will part of sending Norwich over the edge. Good one that, shift the blame onto the fans''. Also the letter will be deliberately misleading regarding how to claim your rebate with a cut off date that if you miss will ban you from claiming the rebate. 

Delia so nice it is unbelievable. 

Depends how they word it, maybe if they say something along the lines of... we (the board) are truely sorry about our poor efforts of running a football club, we got you into this mess and now only you supper fans can save us from Admin as we haven''t got a clue, please help us, were idiots. I could just about swallow that.  

[quote user="nickscottlachey"]Hardly a damning reply Baldrick when there is no evidence of your claims either! We will just have to wait and see won''t we.[/quote]

Wait for the letter which  I can ASSURE you WILL state what I have said.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

[quote user="nick scott lachey"]Hardly a damning reply Baldrick when there is no evidence of your claims either! We will just have to wait and see won''t we.[/quote]

[/quote]

You have the evidence now TWICE.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user=" Baldrick"]

[quote user="nick scott lachey"]Hardly a damning reply Baldrick when there is no evidence of your claims either! We will just have to wait and see won''t we.[/quote]

[/quote]

You have the evidence now TWICE.

[/quote]

Rule 1.  When somebody apologises immediately, there is no reason to prove them wrong.

Nobody cares.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

Just been informed of the content of the letter soon to be sent to all season ticket holders. It will contain lots of moral blackmail stating that if you ask for a refund on your ticket you will will part of sending Norwich over the edge. Good one that, shift the blame onto the fans''. Also the letter will be deliberately misleading regarding how to claim your rebate with a cut off date that if you miss will ban you from claiming the rebate. 

Delia so nice it is unbelievable. 

[/quote]Yesterdays news dredged up for what reason? Didn''t NCISA suggest this was what would happen when they had the meeting at St. Andrews Hall.