Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Would Gunn be appointed manager at any other club?

Let''s pretend Gunn had not just been appointed manager of our club. Can anyone see Gunn being employed as manager of any other professional Football League club?

Dereham Town maybe, but I''m not convinced they would be that stupid. To be honest Robert Fleck is much better qualified to be manager of NCFC and he wasn''t even in the running.

Not a chance he would be employed by any other club in the country.

And would you say that Shearers appontment was a reasoned appointment or a desperate gamble by a club who have got it wrong over many years, and had run out of options?

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Newcastle appointed Shearer. It''s no different.[/quote]

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Let''s pretend Gunn had not just been appointed manager of our club. Can anyone see Gunn being employed as manager of any other professional Football League club?[/quote]Depends if melissa was doing a face book campaign....... but 19 games 5 wins and relegated doesnt inspire!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Pyro Pete"]Let''s pretend Gunn had not just been appointed manager of our club. Can anyone see Gunn being employed as manager of any other professional Football League club?[/quote]Depends if melissa was doing a face book campaign....... but 19 games 5 wins and relegated doesnt inspire![/quote] That girls got a lot to answer for , oh well i suppose she was well paid for posing in the new kit and thats the main thing money money money.

i was thinking this, and no he would not, look at his record so far.

i think that they should have thought this before the appointment. but its done now so lets get behind him

OTBC

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Pyro Pete"]Let''s pretend Gunn had not just been appointed manager of our club. Can anyone see Gunn being employed as manager of any other professional Football League club?[/quote]Depends if melissa was doing a face book campaign....... but 19 games 5 wins and relegated doesnt inspire![/quote] That girls got a lot to answer for , oh well i suppose she was well paid for posing in the new kit and thats the main thing money money money.[/quote]Its a real shambles....... what have we become!

Gunns CV: Relegation to League 1, the first time in 50 years. First game of the season 7-1 home defeat, worst home defeat Norwich have ever had.