Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

FAO Anyone who wants Gunn as manager-

FOYSC- In his playing time Gunny was a legend (im not disputing that) but as a manager he is CLUELESS!I dont blame him for applying but I do blame the board for appointing him.Gunny is not fit to manage.

[quote user="CT "]FOYSC-

In his playing time Gunny was a legend (im not disputing that) but as a manager he is CLUELESS!

I dont blame him for applying but I do blame the board for appointing him.

Gunny is not fit to manage.
[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[quote user="CT "]FOYSC-

In his playing time Gunny was a legend (im not disputing that) but as a manager he is CLUELESS!

[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="CT "]FOYSC- In his playing time Gunny was a legend (im not disputing that) but as a manager he is CLUELESS!I dont blame him for applying but I do blame the board for appointing him.Gunny is not fit to manage. [/quote]

[:D][:D]

[/quote]5 defeats in the last 6 games tell me he isnt good enough...

[quote user="CT "]FOYSC- In his playing time Gunny was a legend (im not disputing that) but as a manager he is CLUELESS!I dont blame him for applying but I do blame the board for appointing him.Gunny is not fit to manage. [/quote]Post of the Centurah!

A show of common sense from CT?!

Well i''ll be damned. ;o)

Just teasing chap, don''t take offense.

[quote user=""]

A show of common sense from CT?!

Well i''ll be damned. ;o)

Just teasing chap, don''t take offense.

[/quote]The people you should be worried about are the ones who think Gunny is the right man to be manager. Thanks for the compliment though mate [:)]

Gunn''s appointment is a reckless, crazy and desperate decision by our incompetent board. It will be an achievement next season if we avoid another relegation. He is definitely the cheap option because the decision has been made so quickly without interviewing anybody else for the post. RIP NCFC.

[quote user="CT "]FOYSC-

[/quote]

Agree with everything apart from Gunny not being fit to manage. We simply don''t know how good a manager he may turn out to be. Basing an assessment on this season is not a fair test of his managerial ability. It''s been quoted many times just how poor Alex Ferguson was at first and how close he came to being sacked.

Unfortunately we are not in a position to wait to see how good he might be. We need a proven manager right now. One we know can pick the right players and tactics for this league. Whatever our thoughts are about Gunny he is simply the wrong man for the job at this time.