Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Norwich City Special Board Meeting

Norwich City Special Board Meeting – Oct 24th/2004

Present: Regular Attendees: Roger Munby; Delia Smith; Michael Wynn Jones; Neil Doncaster; Nigel Worthington

Roger:

I’d like to call this meeting to order. I have an agenda on the table in front of you. Would anyone like to add anything before we begin?

Delia:

There’s only one bloody item on the agenda! What do we do need to do to win a game. I have board meetings I attend elsewhere and this is getting downright embarrassing.

Nigel:

We’re very close Delia. We need a high quality striker to put us over the top. I have been reading the comments from 1st Wizard, saying it’s essential to spend big money to get the right striker in during January.

Delia ( angrily ):

1st Wizard!!! 1st Wizard!!! Isn’t that the pensioner who’s got hair growing down his back and warts on his nose? If he knew anything at all he’d get rid of that mess before trying to tell me how to spend my money.

Neil:

Mmmm... excuse me. I’ve said it before. We..we..we..we...it’s too late to spend more because we need to know if we are staying up or going down first.

Delia:

Neil, do you have to go to the loo? I’ve told you many times before to cork it, but if you’re going to speak you are going to have to put your thoughts in writing. I cannot comprehend this nervous drivel you come out with.

Neil ( handing Delia a note ):

I anticipated you Delia

( note reads )

Mmmm..Excuz me. Oiv z it B4. Wi..wi.wi.wi.. ( parlez vous ), it’s 2 L8 2 spend mor cuz we kneed 2 nowe if we R stayin up or goin down 1st.

Delia: That’s it! You’ve been reading those lame brains who can’t spell from the Pink’Un again. You’re fired!

Delia:

Nigel, you’ve had a good run but all good things can come to an end. You’ve got three more games to generate a win. Failure is not an option.

Michael ( with compassion ):

Nigel, my good fellow, what inspirational message do you share with the team before t

whatever you''ve been drinking, i will take all your remaining stock and sell it on ebay as the elxir of optimism

That''s excellent Yankee.  Good to have something to chuckle at in the aftermath of another defeat.

[quote]Norwich City Special Board Meeting – Oct 24 th /2004 Present: Regular Attendees: Roger Munby; Delia Smith; Michael Wynn Jones; Neil Doncaster; Nigel Worthington Roger:

Fair do YC. Your excellent thread gave me a good old chuckle!.

But that the wizard for you, he''s always had the ability to laugh at himself. Unlike some, not a million miles away from us, yes?.