Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Anyone got an official link for Gunn as Manager?

They are that embarrassed with thier decision  they obviously dont want it getting out yet .

There has been something on Sky Sports News about the meeting being ''positive'' but I don''t think there''s been any official confirmation that he has actually been made manager. Thus, I''m totally bemused by why everybody appears to be getting het up about it (though I will certainly join them if it is made official). [Y]

I can''t find anything yet, apart from that link to the daily mirror or whatever it was, which was misleading and basically said he WANTED to stay on but he''d have to wait for the boards decision.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]There has been something on Sky Sports News about the meeting being ''positive'' but I don''t think there''s been any official confirmation that he has actually been made manager. Thus, I''m totally bemused by why everybody appears to be getting het up about it (though I will certainly join them if it is made official). [Y]
[/quote]

Sky Sports are reporting that Gunn will remain as manager, although i think they are putting 2 and 2 together.