Sign in to follow this  
shardy

Moaning groaning fans are back

Yes I have to say that in the first half we were poor, but does it really help the team when there own fans are groaning about a pass or two that go astray.

Everyone''s saying how poor helveg was and yes I agree he was but can''t you see or understand what he is trying to do with his passes he has vision and ambition with his passes but when the fans get on his back it doubles the difficulty of what he''s trying to do. It gets to the point where no-one will want the ball through fear of making a mistake.

So come on all you moaners stop getting on there backs (we knew it''d be tough up here) and get behind the team as we know we can. The 2nd half the team and fans were superb I know one rubs of the other, so why don''t we gee them up 1st sometimes instead of them having to outplay which ever premiership side of the park before we get behind them.

Come on you yellows

Enjoy the prem

i didn''t think helveg was any worse than holt has been, and given the fact that helveg hasn''t had the starts either.. the guy has played nearly all his career in the Serie A has 90 odd caps for his country.. he hasn''t suddenly become crap

I see your point Shardy.  But..... Although I could see what helveg was trying to do yesterday, he wasn''t doing it effectively at all.  Just because he''s trying to play a good pass, if it doesn''t work and the ball is given away, it''s a poor pass.  Fact. 

Helveg was getting the basics wrong yesterday.  Simple passing was being inaccurate.  The man is paid a lot of money and for me anyway, he isn''t doing enough to earn it 

Well said DD, mind you with the pittance giving to Nigel by our Scrooge like board, I suppose we were bound to end up with a few ageing donkey''s now and again.

Could''nt we recoup some off his fee, by leasing him out at Blackpool during the summer months!.

Oh damn it, I''m moaning again are''nt I?.

I have to agree with shardy. The fool sat behind me, a season ticket holder too, (not fool on the hill I hope!) was criticising Helveg within 60 secs of kick off - telling him to get back home and start earning his money. How is that sort of attitude helping them team get a result when a win is so desperately needed? I am more than happy to criticise any part of teh club but getting on any players back at the ground is NEVER productive.

I agree with DDiM that Helveg did not have a good game, however in the first half you had 9 players, including Hux, and a management team whose performance did not warrant a fraction of their pay packets. Misplaced passes and a lack of movement ran through the team like an epidemic. If players stick to their ''space'' makes marking of them easy and a cut out pass is inevitable. Our TEAM did not have the quality to change that.

Full credit to Everton. They have a squad with limited quality but each player knows their role and they execute it extremely well - that is why they are 3rd and we are second from bottom.

So much for fans enjoying the prem...

OTBC

I''m sorry but, Helveg and donkey don''t go in the same sentence.  Some of you just don''t give players a decent chance.   Holt has been giving the ball away all season and only now has started to play that bit better.  Helveg is a class player and will come good for Norwich.

let''s face it we''ve signed a dud. his pedigree may look impressive but i don''t accept his limited appearances for ncfc as an excuse for that performance on Saturday.

to be honest - and I might as well be hung as as sheep as a lamb - the only new signing who has impressed me is Charlton. I think Jonson has potential too but looks so lethargic and hardly sets the pulse racing.

if Worthy does get the funds in January I hope his choices are an improvement.