Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Gunn is manager

Confirmed on Sky sports news Gunn to remain in charge. RIP Norwich City,Delia and the board you are pathetic!!!!

That''s me out then. I''m not wasting anymore money on the club until something changes.

Losers the lot of them!

We need Delias to pop her cloggs its the only way this club will recover

[quote user="The Scottish Sponger"]We need Delias to pop her cloggs its the only way this club will recover
[/quote]

Know any good hitmen?

ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!

SACK THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he? i think he said he will remain at the club. There was no mention as to the role he would be taking, he could be Doncasters receptionist for all we know. There is no way he should get the job and it will be a joke if he does but until he is appointed people need to stop getting angry over nothing we didn''t know before. That Gunn will stay at norwich in one capacity or another.

Nothing official from the club yet. The SSN ticker is just quoting Gunn on the meeting being ''positive''.

Here''s hoping sky are putting 2 and 2 together and making 5.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Confirmed on Sky sports news Gunn to remain in charge. RIP Norwich City,Delia and the board you are pathetic!!!![/quote]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]      [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]      [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[:''(]                      [:''(]                     [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(]                [:''(]

[:''(]                      [:''(]                     [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(]                [:''(]

[:''(]                      [:''(]                     [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(]                [:''(]

[:''(]                      [:''(]                     [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(]                [:''(]

[:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]      [:''(]                     [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]              [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="PhatCanary"]Confirmed on Sky sports news Gunn to remain in charge. RIP Norwich City,Delia and the board you are pathetic!!!![/quote]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(]                                                                                                                        [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]      [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]      [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[:''(]                      [:''(]                     [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(]                [:''(]

[:''(]                      [:''(]                     [:''(]                     [:''(]              [:''(]                [:''(]

[:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]      [:''(]                     [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]              [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[/quote]oh dear - couldn''t get me formation right - - - shades of narrwich then!!!

Haven''t seen anything official, but wouldn''t surprise me one bit.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Nothing official from the club yet. The SSN ticker is just quoting Gunn on the meeting being ''positive''.

[/quote]

No, i''m afraid it said Gunn is to remain in charge next season!!!

Well i''ve emailed Doomcaster already making my feelings known.

If they have got it wrong, then at least he knows what i think of Gunn in charge!

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]

it said he will remain in charge at the club!

RIP

[/quote]

The negativity on here over Gunn is unreal!

Christ sakes Gunn took over a poisoned chalice and I''d seriously doubt whether any other person in charge would of done much better!

I think people would be critical if we brought in Alex Ferguson!

What do you lot want? - An experienced manager - That really worked with Billy no mates Roedernowhere!

Gunns far from perfect but then again noone is gonna be. If hes given the job then I''m sure if it doesn''t work out then he''d be the first to admit it and fall on his sword.

I''m far from convinced about Gunn but I''m certain hes better than you lot are making him out to be!

Absolutely pathetic decision from a bunch of clueless morons. What was the point in offering him a six month contract if he was always going to stay on regardless?No wonder we have fans who applaud failure when we have people at the top of the hierarchy rewarding it! This club is going to the dogs. Someone please explain to me how anything is going to change with the status quo maintained? We''ve been in decline for the past 4 years now! Just how will things improve, please someone, help me, I''m struggling. There is absolutely nothing out there to suggest that our fortunes will improve with the same faces still in place. How can anyone be impressed by this!!?

I hope its not true but having flown Crook halfway around the world and persuaded Butterworth to leave Hartlepool i cant see this inept board getting rid of them all ater 19 games even though their record is disgraceful!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

What do you lot want? - An experienced manager - That really worked with Billy no mates Roedernowhere!

[/quote]Well, Roeder kept us up, and Gunn took us down.  But there we go.

I thought he''d get the job. A yes man who comes cheap. No surprises. I await the rubbish about ''bleeds yellow & green, knows the club inside out'' etc.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[/quote]

No, i''m afraid it said Gunn is to remain in charge next season!!!

[/quote] No he isn''t yet.Taken directly from Official Site "Today we met with Bryan Gunn, Ian Butterworth and Ian Crook and they

set out their desire to help lead the Club forward and their vision for

the future if they are appointed. We were impressed as always by their

passion and commitment - but no decision will be made today on the

managerial situation as some of the issues listed above need to be

resolved first."