Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

My meet with Doncaster

Doncaster told me last week at the SIA (sport industry awards) that if Hoolahan goes Hucks will be back in october.

He also said:

Shackell was sold for £450k. A fee of £1m was agreed but Burley told McCarthy he''s too slow so the fee got lowered!

Fozzy was offered a 3yr deal but only took 1.

Clingan may stay as his agent is a good guy.

Francis went on strike in the premiership.

Bentley asked not to play because of the stick he got.

Cullum came in but didnt want to take on the debt.

He and another person (name escapes me as by this time i was half cut) went up to Carrington/Old Trafford to meet Fergie about selling Ryan Jarvis to them. At this stage he had just broken England youth records and was touted our next big thing.

They advised Roeder to praise the crowd after one game, he laughed in there face and told them he is his own man.

We didnt buy Ashton earlier as we just couldnt afford him.

I hope i dont get attacked for letting you know all of this. Its the truth. Many "of my tip off''s" have been correct, but this was from the horses mouth.

Interesting to say the least, and the way you typed it gives me the impression he may not be a useless t*t after all.  Hope Clinghan does stay cant see it happening though.  Id rather have Hooly over Hucks though!

[quote user="Norige"]Interesting to say the least, and the way you typed it gives me the impression he may not be a useless t*t after all.  Hope Clinghan does stay cant see it happening though. 

Id rather have Hooly over Hucks though!
[/quote]

I left the evening wondering that but think he "spun" me! After the forum my mind quickly went back to hating him!

Very interesting post, possibly the first post that has actually been interesting to read tonight!Fozzy and Bently both asked not to play due to the stick they got, I wouldn''t be surprised if Cureton said the same in the end - who can blame them?I don''t think I''d like Hucks back though, his fitness is starting to worry me, I don''t think he''ll be playing for much longer if I''m honest.

Wow - I believe you I really do.[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Doncaster told me last week at the SIA (sport industry awards) that if Hoolahan goes Hucks will be back in october.

He also said:

Shackell was sold for £450k. A fee of £1m was agreed but Burley told McCarthy he''s too slow so the fee got lowered!

He and another person (name escapes me as by this time i was half cut) went up to Carrington/Old Trafford to meet Fergie about selling Ryan Jarvis to them. At this stage he had just broken England youth records and was touted our next big thing.

They advised Roeder to praise the crowd after one game, he laughed in there face and told them he is his own man.

I hope i dont get attacked for letting you know all of this. Its the truth. Many "of my tip off''s" have been correct, but this was from the horses mouth.

[/quote]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

He also said:

[/quote]Was the horse pissing up your leg at the time?

[quote user="Pastry"]Wow - I believe you I really do.

He also said:

[/quote][/quote]

bothered if you dont.....its people like you that stop people putting things like this on here.

I trust you not only to be telling the truth, but simply to be able to talk to Doomy in that way... he''s probably been careful with his words in some instances, though...Wonder how Jarvis'' career would have turned out had Fergie taken him on... we''d either have been running away laughing or kicking ourselves as he went on to partner Rooney.... something tells me it would still have been the former, though.... [:)]

Was the horse pissing up your leg at the time?

Haha, no. I found it on my phones notepad....I only just found it. I was like a sneaky school kid taking notes on everything he was saying. Throwing in bait of course.....

No horses in sight but that Kirsty Gallacher.....[:$] my legs buckled!

[/quote]

I have also heard that Huckerby is back in October. The same person told me thatOtsemobor is going, and maybe also Marshall. However i don''t think interest will be very high on either of the players.