Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Re: STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT STOPPING POSTING THREADS ABOUT THREADS!

There probably was less meeting and more talking about Delia''s scones being slightly burnt.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Beauseant"]It''s not big and it''s not clever.[/quote]

What''s your view on today''s ermm "constructive" board meeting mate?
[/quote]

I''m intrigued by what people are reading into it, but tbh I think it''s a load of non specific PR fluff. Lots of good intentions but very little concrete progress.

Was there a board meeting today?  Someone should start a thread about it.[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Beauseant"]It''s not big and it''s not clever.[/quote]What''s your view on today''s ermm "constructive" board meeting mate?[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Beauseant"]It''s not big and it''s not clever.[/quote]What''s your view on today''s ermm "constructive" board meeting mate?[/quote]

I''m intrigued by what people are reading into it, but tbh I think it''s a load of non specific PR fluff. Lots of good intentions but very little concrete progress.

[/quote]Please stay on topic.

Crikey, just seen on SSN their reporter accosting Bryan Gunn leaving the ground... he was practically climbing into Gunn''s car window just to get his interview.... Gunny should have just driven off with him hanging out the window, would have made for a sight down the A47...............