Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

dont judge someone by their cover

all of you seem to be having a pop at bryan gunn well infact there was nothing he could do, when he was offered the job he took it on because he adores the club, now he''s so much in love he wants to continue and have a future.

yeah, he has a lot to learn but so what, image your first year at school, you had a long learning future, its the same to be honest.

ok, he got us relegated but we WILL bounce back with gunn and half the team and only with a different board which has money and beleives.

i think after reading this seriously you should but your self in his managerial position with no experience.

beleive in the gunn

Even if your simple minded view of Gunn as some sort of lovesick child is correct, it highlights even more that the board should take a totally cold, business decision - and if they choose gun then they are doing nothing more than wandering around the playground with him[quote user="jordimurrell"]

all of you seem to be having a pop at bryan gunn well infact there was nothing he could do, when he was offered the job he took it on because he adores the club, now he''s so much in love he wants to continue and have a future.

yeah, he has a lot to learn but so what, image your first year at school, you had a long learning future, its the same to be honest.

ok, he got us relegated but we WILL bounce back with gunn and half the team and only with a different board which has money and beleives.

i think after reading this seriously you should but your self in his managerial position with no experience.

beleive in the gunn

[/quote]

I agree.

Think we would all take the job if we were offered it, and that is because we love the club and want it to do well.

Just like Bryan.

I don''t think he is the best man for the job, but i''ll support him if he got it.

Oh and no disrespect Jordi but I get the impression you have never been near a job yet, let alone a management position.   As someone who worked his way up a management chain for ten years I can tell you it rarely clicks into place, is a long learning curve and takes a long time to get things right and learn how to manage people and situations correctly.NCFC do not have time.

Give me the job, I have a lot to learn but I''m sure I have a long learning future too. I also adore the club.Fantastic.

Jordi, if you mess up in your first year at school you still have four more until your exams.  Mess up in football, you should EXPECT to be fired.  Same applies to all jobs.He had 19 games.  He won 5.  This is not enough, granted he could improve in time but if we do not bounce back at the first attempt we may have to claw our way back to the Championship, and based on recent years Norwich cannot seem to bring in players that want to do the dirty work to get the club somewhere.Maybe i can see things in your light when im not so annoyed about the situation but i feel Gunn is not the right choice.  There are plenty better men out their.Passion:  Ill give you.  Ability: Maybe not.

[quote user="Norige"]Jordi, if you mess up in your first year at school you still have four more until your exams. 

Mess up in football, you should EXPECT to be fired.  Same applies to all jobs.

He had 19 games.  He won 5.  This is not enough, granted he could improve in time but if we do not bounce back at the first attempt we may have to claw our way back to the Championship, and based on recent years Norwich cannot seem to bring in players that want to do the dirty work to get the club somewhere.

Maybe i can see things in your light when im not so annoyed about the situation but i feel Gunn is not the right choice.  There are plenty better men out their.

Passion:  Ill give you.  Ability: Maybe not.
[/quote]

you havent seen him with a starting season proven choice squad

he found macdonald he''ll find more

I think Gunn would be a good manager but it would need two separate things to make this possible.A) He is given money, to buy good promising players instead of relying on loans.B) He is left to run the playing side of the game purely by himself and his staff.  He does know football and in the area''s he is lacking knowledge in, given backing he could get aid in these areas.All comes down to money.  Something we dont have.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]you havent seen him with a starting season proven choice squad[/quote]
I''m sorry, is that an anagram?
[/quote]

whats an anagram?

[quote user="Buckethead"]Jordi love the title for a Brian Gunn thread, a career in journalism beckons. I''d try the Sun and Mirror first. [Y][/quote]Wouldn''t mind seeing him on Page 3! [:O]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Jordi love the title for a Brian Gunn thread, a career in journalism beckons. I''d try the Sun and Mirror first. [Y]

[/quote]

i know your being sarcastic

[quote user="Norige"][quote user="Buckethead"]Jordi love the title for a Brian Gunn thread, a career in journalism beckons. I''d try the Sun and Mirror first. [Y]
[/quote]

Wouldn''t mind seeing him on Page 3! [:O]
[/quote]

are you ashton/shakell in disguise

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]you havent seen him with a starting season proven choice squad[/quote]I''m sorry, is that an anagram?[/quote]

whats an anagram?

[/quote]Jordi how old are you?

[quote user="Norige"][quote user="Buckethead"]Jordi love the title for a Brian Gunn thread, a career in journalism beckons. I''d try the Sun and Mirror first. [Y][/quote]Wouldn''t mind seeing him on Page 3! [:O][/quote]

are you ashton/shakell in disguise

[/quote]Haha, Shackell is looking for a new club and Ashton is in the Physio room (injured again :D ) so no im not lol.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]you havent seen him with a starting season proven choice squad[/quote]
[/quote]

whats an anagram?

[/quote]
Jordi how old are you?
[/quote]

15, does that matter and back on the subject

if your a city fan, believe in the gunn, our gunn!

[quote user="Buckethead"]Jordi love the title for a Brian Gunn thread, a career in journalism beckons. I''d try the Sun and Mirror first. [Y]

[/quote]

i know your being sarcastic

[/quote]No I''m being serious.''Dont judge someone by their cover'' above a picture of bald as a coot Gunny is exactly the type of journalistic humour these papers print daily.[:D]

with our gunn is, bryan gunn

i''m starting a campaign to get you lot believing in our gunn.

he''ll shoot the runners, with our gunn, its bryan gunn

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

whats an anagram?

[/quote]
Jordi how old are you?
[/quote]

15, does that matter and back on the subject

if your a city fan, believe in the gunn, our gunn!

[/quote]

15 and you don''t know what an anagram is.

Yeah right [^o)]

whats an anagram?

[/quote]Magnetic imaging over the lower intestine.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

whats an anagram?

[/quote]

Magnetic imaging over the lower intestine.
[/quote]

Outstanding Badger. Made me laugh..... lots.