Sign in to follow this  
canaryschmidt

Yet again, the board try to take us for fools.

Gunn has been appointed as manager, but the board have told him not to let the fans know yet, as they need it to look as if they have contemplated over the appointment. This just sums up the mentality of this board. They are all struggling to hold on to their positions at present and I guess they think they should all stick together.

They are all patronizing toward the fans, because in truth, they have scant regard for anybody, but themselves.

We all know that Gunn is not a manager, and I think deep down he knows himself, but he craves the prestige this position gives him.

GUNN OUT!!!!

[quote user="canaryschmidt"]

Gunn has been appointed as manager, but the board have told him not to let the fans know yet, as they need it to look as if they have contemplated over the appointment. This just sums up the mentality of this board. They are all struggling to hold on to their positions at present and I guess they think they should all stick together.

They are all patronizing toward the fans, because in truth, they have scant regard for anybody, but themselves.

We all know that Gunn is not a manager, and I think deep down he knows himself, but he craves the prestige this position gives him.

GUNN OUT!!!!

[/quote]

Spot on. The way Gunn spoke would suggest a gentlemans deal was agreed today. Investment appears to be the only thing preventing Bryan Gunn becoming manager now.

We can only hope and pray for new investment, as any new investors would get rid of Gunn with immediate effect. You can not seriously run a football club on sentiment.