Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Takeover at the club - confirmed

From my reliable source whom which i cannot name, Mr Colman from Colman''s Mustard is set to buy the club and take full control. More to follow.....

You''re talking a load of mustard!

Everyone has a source dont they, all more than likely not true. Might as well just wait for an official club announcement rather than attention seeking.

[quote user="Two Tails"]Everyone has a source dont they, all more than likely not true. Might as well just wait for an official club announcement rather than attention seeking.[/quote]everyone has a sauce yeah...a load of horseradish personally.

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]I hope Mr Colman has cleared this with the nice people at Unilever who took him over some time ago.[/quote]

Well thanks for that tidbit of information. I''m sure that no one on this Forum knew that...

I seem to have irritated you Furioso. Sorry. I thought this thread was tongue in cheek, and my post intended to be the same. A lot of Norwich people work for Unilever so their ownership of the Colman brand is well known.

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]I seem to have irritated you Furioso. Sorry. I thought this thread was tongue in cheek, and my post intended to be the same. A lot of Norwich people work for Unilever so their ownership of the Colman brand is well known.[/quote]

....and a lot of people were made redundant as well.

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]I know; my uncle included. My use of the word ''nice'' was ironic.[/quote]

Seems we both have the same axe to grind. Sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick.

[quote][quote user="bristol_canary"]From my reliable source whom which i cannot name, Mr Colman from Colman''s Mustard is set to buy the club and take full control. More to follow.....[/quote]

Who is your sauce?[/quote]Daddies Sauce