Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

OFFICIAL AGAINST GUNN AND BOARD POST!!

This is the post where you can all give as much greif as possible to Board and why we Can''t possibly give Gunn Job!!!

BOARD OUT!! GUNN OUT!!

No to Bryan Gunn as manager, this board has proved to be thoroughly incompetent several times in recent years and they just never learn. They''ve already spoken about needing to give ourselves the best possible chance to get back at the first attempt -how does this appointment make this scenario any more likely to happen.

There are good managers out of work -Gannon, Boothroyd and decent managers at small clubs i.e. Robins, why do these not deserve a chance to manage our once great club.

Gunn is not the solution to this mess.

The problem is this is all too late the board won''t change their minds now an appointment has been made - but to be fair their was hardly time to get in a protest before the hasty decision was made

Fan''s Forum on Monday wouldn''t have helped!! Half of the retards who turned up to that were begging Gunn was given chance!! So that will be Mumby''s excuse!! The fans wanted Gunn as manager for the season!!

4 Years of decline, 4 years of recurring mistakes culminating in our lowest point in half a century and what do the club do in response?...nothing.Pathetic. Signed.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

yeah nice move turning against a living club legend

[/quote]

He Should do the decent thing and admit he isnt up to the job and resign and stay a legend!!! If he doesnt and gets the job he won''t be a club legend for much longer!

Murrell stop being a cu*t, Gunn is a absolute joke as a manager, and i firmy believe i could do a better job, anybody want me?