Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

The threads this evening show why we are already in a no win situation

Judging by his comments at the forum i''m sure Gunny is aware of what is said on this messageboard and will not be immune to the uproar his possible appointment has caused. It must have already driven a bit of a wedge between him and the fans. If he gets appointed it will only get worse.

If however he doesn;t get it now I can see him walking away from the club altogether and becoming bitter at the way the fans have turned their back on him when he felt he could do the job.

I think this is what we all feared when he was put in charge in the first place! Thanks to the board for that!

I would just re-iterate though people need to lay off the personal abuse of Gunn. If he''s guilty of anything its wanting to help the club he loves too much. It is other people that have created this situation!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Judging by his comments at the forum i''m sure Gunny is aware of what is said on this messageboard and will not be immune to the uproar his possible appointment has caused. It must have already driven a bit of a wedge between him and the fans. If he gets appointed it will only get worse.

If however he doesn;t get it now I can see him walking away from the club altogether and becoming bitter at the way the fans have turned their back on him when he felt he could do the job.

I think this is what we all feared when he was put in charge in the first place! Thanks to the board for that!

I would just re-iterate though people need to lay off the personal abuse of Gunn. If he''s guilty of anything its wanting to help the club he loves too much. It is other people that have created this situation!

[/quote]If he has read this forum regularly he will have already worked this out by the thousands of fans that turned out for the latest protest. He will be fully aware that posters on this message board are entirely representative of supporters as a whole.As one we have agreed that:
  1. We are sheep
  2. Norfolk people are backward
  3. We fans get what we deserve
  4. Too many women attend matches which is why we are in decline
  5. Too many children attend matches which is why we are in decline
  6. Too many middle class people attend matches which is why we are in decline
  7. Too many old people attend matches which is why we are in decline
  8. Too many Norfolk people attend matches which is why we are in decline
  9. We are happy clappy
  10. We want Norwich to be relegated
  11. We want Norwich to go into administration
Yes these boards are a fair reflection of peoples'' opinions.

To be honest, Im just getting a bit tired of Gunn now. Always appearing on radio or tv telling us why he should be manager, it''s starting to stink of desperation. He sometimes sounds like someone from The Apprentice. If he truly loved the club he would walk away knowing that he isn''t the right man for the job.

To all the haters:

Gunn loves the club and took the opportunity many of us arm-chair managers dream of.

Just imagine for one second before you flame me, that you were to wake up to the headline tomorrow, "Norwich manager found dead. Suicide suspected."

No man deserves this amount of guilt and anger directed at him. He is human. Someone''s son and someone''s father. Grow up!

Get outta here! He''s an overweight Scot with a spot of vitiligo, not a Kenyan Arsenal fan.