Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Neil Doncaster "Quotes" (Why he MUST go)

Just a few of many reasons why Doncaster should go. These are Doncaster quotes from the OFFICIAL site!

"We have £3.5m which has been added to Peter''s playing budget" - Neil Doncaster July 11th 2007  (Enough said)

"As for your comments regarding journeymen players I strongly refute that term being applied to any of the 11 signings we''ve made in the last seven months" - Neil Doncaster July 11th 2007 (One of these players was Jamie Cureton, another was Robert Earnshaw)

"We bought Dean Ashton in January 2005 for a club record fee in a calculated gamble to try and stay up. That gamble failed. However, I believe that pushing the boat out at that time was the right thing to do." Neil Doncaster July 11th 2007. - (Clearly buying Ashton four months too late was exactly the right thing to do Neil, bravo.)

"Buying a player is not like buying a Mars bar! You simply cannot go and buy one off the shelf." - Neil Doncaster 11th July 2007 (897 players later..... Neil at his condescening best)

"As for me, if money was my was my prime motivation I would not be here. I would be working as a solicitor in London earning many times what I earn here" - Neil Doncaster 11th July 2007 (Neil thinks that hes Cherie Blair QC. Remind me Neil, werent you the club secretary for Bristol Rovers before you came here? and you think that you can earn ''many times'' £180k? rigthy o)

"Our capacity of 26,018 is smaller than we need" - Neil Doncaster 11th July 2007 (Until you f*ck things up and say...... get relegated)

"Loan signings remain an entirely legitimate and potentially good value route of bringing in quality players" - Neil Doncaster 11th July 2007 (Yeah? or they might get you relegated and on the edge of administration?)

And all this from ONE webchat.

Bye Neil.

OTBC

[quote user="ryan85k"]

"As for me, if money was my was my prime motivation I would not be here. I would be working as a solicitor in London earning many times what I earn here" - Neil Doncaster 11th July 2007 (Neil thinks that hes Cherie Blair QC. Remind me Neil, werent you the club secretary for Bristol Rovers before you came here? and you think that you can earn ''many times'' £180k? rigthy o)

[/quote]

excuse me whilst i just wet myself with laughter.

jas :)

Chief executive Neil Doncaster refuted reports of a loss of between £5m

and £7m next season because of relegation, insisting it was closer to

£3m - although there is already a £2.5m hit in TV revenue so he appears

to be glass half full on that score.
Well Neil £2.5m tv money plus £350k BCFC parachute money takes us to a tangible shortfall of £2,850,000 for relegation already and remember the rebate promised the season ticket holdes which could reach £1m in itself. I suggest that if you still think we''re only going to drop £150,000 in revenues over the next twelve months  this should be taken as absolute proof that you are clueless and dangerously out of both your depth and reality.As Chief Executive of our Club you should be one of the most well informed and astute members of staff it is patently clear in your refusal to face up to stark financial reality you are not