Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

If it was so positive, Gunn would have milked the press more.......

I was one of many very disappointed fans last night when I heard that Gunn was on SSN saying he had the job. In between watching Barca Chelsea I was flicking to SSN to see if I could catch Gunn on there, I finally did and couldn''t believe that there was such a big fuss over that. He said the meeting was positive but couldn''t wait to get away from the press.

The Bryan Gunn we know would have milked the press attention for all it was worth if things were that positive, surely. But he seemed as if he was quite eager to get away from the reporter from Sky.

Give it time! ''Tis not even the afternoon yet. [;)]It could be anything really. Maybe he just wanted to beat the traffic?

He loves the attention though. The way people were talking I thought he talked to Sky for ages, but he couldnt wait to get away. I found it strange as if a camera is about, Gunn is about.

But if he was told to keep his mouth shut and knowing his ability to do that,the best thing he could do would be run away!

Yeah I guess. But he seemed a bit put out too. I can only hope he had just been told he won''t have his contract renewed. However, if they did tell him that, surely they would have noted it in the statement.