Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

"It was a positive meeting on all fronts"

I''ve just posted the below in another thread that I started yesterday. I was the person who was told by an unknown Carrow Road employee yesterday that Gunn had been given the job. Below is my post from my other thread:

I''m still unsure as to whether the man I saw outside the ground was telling the truth as I still think Gunn will be manager. When I saw Gunn on SSN leaving the ground we quickly made my way to the ground to see if we could see anyone as my mate lives two minutes away from CR. We saw Munby leave in his car, we then saw Doncaster in the car park, a fan had caught up with him. When Doncaster drove away I asked the fan what Doncaster had said and all he had said was "It was a very positive meeting on all fronts".

Make of that what you will.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

I''ve just posted the below in another thread that I started yesterday. I was the person who was told by an unknown Carrow Road employee yesterday that Gunn had been given the job. Below is my post from my other thread:

I''m still unsure as to whether the man I saw outside the ground was telling the truth as I still think Gunn will be manager. When I saw Gunn on SSN leaving the ground we quickly made my way to the ground to see if we could see anyone as my mate lives two minutes away from CR. We saw Munby leave in his car, we then saw Doncaster in the car park, a fan had caught up with him. When Doncaster drove away I asked the fan what Doncaster had said and all he had said was "It was a very positive meeting on all fronts".

Make of that what you will.

[/quote]

Wow, hold the front page.  NCFC in "nothing has happened that we don''t already know about" shocker!