Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

What a very nice man Gary Holt is!

Today before I go out to the training ground, I am thinking would it be good to talk about with Gary Holt about he nearly scored an OG on last Saturday? Since I would think some of the players will surely think it''s not nice to him or impolite to him, also a possible wild up from the fans!

But what a man Gary Holt, I saw he was walking out from the changing room, I didn''t need to introduce myself right and he had a big shout of ''David how are you?'' We have two quick photos then I told him I go to West Brom on last Saturday, and sit behind the goal! (I remember I said a bit louder to let him get the attention!) He just put his right hand on his forehead, look a bit shame and funny to say ''Oh...I nearly scored one of the best goal in my career!'', and then we have a ''big laugh'' together!

Honestly I would only have this kind of ''big laugh'' with some of my very very good friend, or very close friend and perhaps I am a bit shy, but at that moment, I am not only a fans of him, I maybe(that''s only I think of course!) a friend of him! Adam Drury was very nice and Marc Edworthy, it was Marc who give Darren Huckerby a shout to take photos with me!

What a happy day I have!

I can only endorse your comments when I went to the training ground a few weeks backs my young son asked ''''Gary Holt why are you slow'''', he found this highly amusing & said it was because he was old. I found the players courteous, kind & considerate & that goes for all of them, real professionals. David Bentley was also presented with a Birthday card by an adoring young girl, within a couple of minutes he had gone into the changing room & produced a pair of signed football boots for that little girl it completely made her day.

Great XXL, Im delighted you had such a good time at the training ground. We put these people on pedestals and it must be so nice when we realise how down to earth and friendly they can be. Glad this has made your trip to Norwich more enjoyable!

david

nice to hear that you had a great time at colney, hope it wasn''t too cold for you up there, it is always freezing, even in summer!  Told you Gary Holt was a nice bloke eh! 

By the way, we have just seen you on TV (Anglia)

[quote]I can only endorse your comments when I went to the training ground a few weeks backs my young son asked ''''Gary Holt why are you slow'''', he found this highly amusing & said it was because he was o...[/quote]

Yes, I too went to Colney recently and was very pleasantly surprised at the total lack of Prima Donnas. What a very pleasant bunch of blokes. All stopped to sign autographs and exchange pleasantries.
What a difference from the behaviour of the Arsenal players when they arrived at Dunston Hall recently.

[quote]Wow, I''m jealous!!! You are a luck, lucky chap XXL.Gary Holt - you rule!! Prove the doubters wrong my son...[/quote]

Hopefully Gary Holt can win the game for me tomorrow against Everton!!!

[quote]Today before I go out to the training ground, I am thinking would it be good to talk about with Gary Holt about he nearly scored an OG on last Saturday? Since I would think some of the players will su...[/quote]

Plus what I did on last Saturday, I waited for Gary Holt in the car park and he was the second player report to the club after Adam, I gave my away shirt to him to autograph and he also introduce his son to me!!! What a nice man and a great performance on Saturday!!!