Sign in to follow this  
Barnaby Bumpkin

Looking for a new home

I have a donkey who I need to find a new home for. His name is Neil. I wish I could say he was a nice donkey, but he''s not really. People have often said that he seems smug, with a smarmy grin on his face. I don''t think the glasses help. Or the hat with corks on which keep the flies off his eyes. If I said it was a punchable face, you''d probably know what I mean. He bites children and likes to show off his "fifth leg" (which isn''t particularly big for a donkey) at inappropriate times.

If anyone could take Neil off my hands, it would be much appreciated. Otherwise it''s the dog food factory I''m afraid.

Thank you

Barnaby Bumpkin

I understand Derby County are interested in signing a useless donkey.

If he is capable of running up and down the right hand side of the pitch and falling over they would definitely want him.

Don''t worry, he doesn''t have to be able to cross the ball and a bunch of morons will probably give him a donkey of the year award next May.

If the donkey is got rid off or shot I think you will find that the number of apparently different posters on this board will disappear overnight and there would be hardly anybody on this site trying to make out that the Board is doing a good job!!

[quote user="Desert Fox"]If the donkey is got rid off or shot I think you will find that the number of apparently different posters on this board will disappear overnight and there would be hardly anybody on this site trying to make out that the Board is doing a good job!![/quote]That is hilarious Desert Fox, had me in stitches.

[quote user="Barnaby Bumpkin"]I have a donkey who I need to find a new home for. His name is Neil. I wish I could say he was a nice donkey, but he''s not really. People have often said that he seems smug, with a smarmy grin on his face. I don''t think the glasses help. Or the hat with corks on which keep the flies off his eyes. If I said it was a punchable face, you''d probably know what I mean. He bites children and likes to show off his "fifth leg" (which isn''t particularly big for a donkey) at inappropriate times.

If anyone could take Neil off my hands, it would be much appreciated. Otherwise it''s the dog food factory I''m afraid.

Thank you

Barnaby Bumpkin[/quote]

You had my attention there for a couple of seconds

Would anyone like to start a "Save Neil" campaign?

Perhaps guess the number of sweets in the jar/number of "I''m not going back to Carra Rud until the board eats itself" joke fans competition?

Do you want Neil becoming Pedigree Chum on your conscience?

Barnaby Bumpkin