Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

If not Gunn Who

Mark Robins - plenty of experience and a good time for him to step up

[quote user="canari francais"]Ince. Someone who''ll demand respect and effort.[/quote]

Ince, not a bad call now. Still not my first choice and was the last person I wanted for us in the Championship but he might just have the drive to get us off our knees. He has the drive and point to prove plus he knows the division.

Mark Robins is my choice.

[quote user="norfolk royal"]Pardew might do it. Wouldn''t be cheap but would sort the club out.[/quote]

Really!

And I suppose you don''t rate Gunn?

For me I wouldn''t be against giving Gunn half a season to see whether he can get us going but if not then I''d like to see a guy with lower League experience!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]If it''s not Gunn Who.....Somebody with a bit of Gung Ho!....[/quote]

Robins or Tilson....

Mark Robins, Steve Tilson, Geraint Williams.

Not seeing many people mentioning Geraint Williams, he did a fantastic job with Colchester and if Norwich and Charlton hadn''t nicked his strikers then he could have taken them into the play offs.

Robins is young and exciting, Tilson has proved that he can get a team out of league one. Geraint Williams probably has the best record of the three, if we could tempt him here he could do very well. Also he got the best out of Cureton, could he do so again?

Can''t understand people mentioning Jackett, why would we want a manager who has failed on two occasions (assuming Millwall lose to Leeds) to get his team promoted to Championship?