Sign in to follow this  
tribes

Would the club go for Paul Ince?

Would they go for Paul Ince?.

High profile manager and had success with MK Dons and saved his first club Macclesfield. He is unemployed and not likely to get Prem League position due to not succeeding at Blackburn.

Whether he would come here or not is another question. I think he would be good appointment having managed successfully in the division below and the high profile might just lift us as well. c.f Roy Keane over the border.

We can''t afford him and he wouldn''t want to manage a club with no money to spend on players.

To be honest, there are more realistic (and better) options out there.

Robins for me.

[quote user="Evil"]We can''t afford him and he wouldn''t want to manage a club with no money to spend on players. To be honest, there are more realistic (and better) options out there. Robins for me.[/quote]That could be our biggest problem, trying to attract a manager with a good track record who has no money to spend.

Gun will stay as will his coaching team - I cannot think for one minute that Crook and Butterworth gave up their jobs just for a three month stint at Norwich - I bet there was a clause that if we got relegated then they would be in charge for a full season to see what they can do its just the fans were never told this

Definitely not Ince for me, had a sugar daddy at MK Dons and played very poor football at a better than average Blackburn side.

Too high profile and too expensive for Delia and co to even consider him I think. I think he''d certainly be a good appointment for this level of football although I was against it when Roeder left. The lack of funds will be an issue not just for Ince but for any manager that steps into the club.

Probably not cause he would want a lot of financial demands and would want to rip the guts out of the staff which wouldn''t be necessary in some cases although some players need to be shipped out which Gunn is doing anyway!

I wouldn''t want him cause I just think he''d be a younger even more stubborn version of Roeder and I''m not sure it''d work!

If it isn''t going to be Gunn then it should be a manager experienced in the lower Leagues, without an over inflated ego and used to working with limited funds.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]

[quote user="LiamGallagher"]i hope not[/quote]

Anyone is better than ol BG

[/quote]Peter Grant it is then!

Very doubtful Ince would come without decent contract money to spend - Board will go for Bryan Gunn

[quote user="tribes"]

Would they go for Paul Ince?.

High profile manager and had success with MK Dons and saved his first club Macclesfield. He is unemployed and not likely to get Prem League position due to not succeeding at Blackburn.

Whether he would come here or not is another question. I think he would be good appointment having managed successfully in the division below and the high profile might just lift us as well. c.f Roy Keane over the border.

[/quote]Nah