Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Foul the opposition

In a number of games this season we have conceded goals when we had the opportunity to foul the opposition. The 1st goal against Everton was conceded when Bent should have been put on his backside at the start of his run before he slipped the ball inside, the 3rd goal Svensson was trying to foul but was to weak to knock Graveson over. Whenever a Norwich player goes on a run we are either fouled in a less dangerous area or shirt being pulled to slow the run down. Norwich have never been a dirty team & I don''t endorse fouling but we must learn quickly that to win games in this league you sometimes have to break the play up & slow the game down when under pressure the way all Premiership teams do this is by fouling.

Although I don''t like to, I actually agree with this point.  It is a sad, sad fact that cheating has become a massive part of the game.  Kids under the age of 10 are already diving for fouls and pulling on shirts etc, etc, so this will never be stamped out.  Therefore Norwich need to adapt too.