Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

New gunny song?

[8]  Gunn, Gunn, Bryan, Bryan Gunn- not fit to manage but the board dont care- Bryan Bryan Gunn[8]I do think Gunny was a legendary player for us- manager he aint

You''re both idiots.  I refer you to the many comments made by Pinkun posters when Gunn was appointed - that, if the worst were to happen, we would ensure that the anger was directed towards the Board instead of Gunn, the man, the legend.  Some of those promises appear to be forgotten quite quickly by some.  Gunn was never the best man for the job, but nor does he deserve any vitriol or anger.Focus your efforts where they matter..........

[quote user="CT "][quote user="city-till-i-die"]brian gunn brian gunn brian brian gunn he''s taticly unaware the board dont care brian brian gunn[/quote]

Far better mate [Y]
[/quote]my god i hope they dont give him the job full time...i will cry like a baby[:''(][:''(][:''(]   mark robins  or even paul ince  has to be someone who has managerial experience..if not i fear for us

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]You''re both idiots.  I refer you to the many comments made by Pinkun posters when Gunn was appointed - that, if the worst were to happen, we would ensure that the anger was directed towards the Board instead of Gunn, the man, the legend.  Some of those promises appear to be forgotten quite quickly by some.  Gunn was never the best man for the job, but nor does he deserve any vitriol or anger.Focus your efforts where they matter..........[/quote]Both their songs were pointing out his appointment is due to the board. i think its clear who the idiot is here.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]You''re both idiots.  I refer you to the many comments made by Pinkun posters when Gunn was appointed - that, if the worst were to happen, we would ensure that the anger was directed towards the Board instead of Gunn, the man, the legend.  Some of those promises appear to be forgotten quite quickly by some.  Gunn was never the best man for the job, but nor does he deserve any vitriol or anger.

Focus your efforts where they matter..........
[/quote]thnx for that EM....but my song states a FACT!!! do you not agree that gunn is taticly inept??

The first appointment maybe we can mainly blame on the Board but Gunn himself is bigging himself up to be reappointed so he deseves every bit of stick he gets and then some.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"] thnx for that EM....but my song states a FACT!!! do you not agree that gunn is taticly inept??[/quote]Of course he is, but what''s the point in a song directed at him? The man is a club legend and believes he can do the job, just like you and CT and thousands of others think you know which players should play in which formation and when.  The only difference is that he was unfortunate enough for the board to think its a good idea to appoint him manager.[quote user="cullums barmy army"] Both their songs were pointing out his appointment is due to the board. i think its clear who the idiot is here.[/quote]The songs are directed at Gunny, hence the repeated use of his name.  I''d say your username ends the argument.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"] thnx for that EM....but my song states a FACT!!! do you not agree that gunn is taticly inept??[/quote]Of course he is, but what''s the point in a song directed at him? The man is a club legend and believes he can do the job, just like you and CT and thousands of others think you know which players should play in which formation and when.  The only difference is that he was unfortunate enough for the board to think its a good idea to appoint him manager.[quote user="cullums barmy army"] Both their songs were pointing out his appointment is due to the board. i think its clear who the idiot is here.[/quote]The songs are directed at Gunny, hence the repeated use of his name.  I''d say your username ends the argument.[/quote]I was going to add to this post, but EM has pretty much summed up everything i had to say.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Neither of them even fit to the tune, especially CT''s..[/quote]it doe''s so [:D][/quote]He''s got no hair - 4 syllablesHe''s tactically unaware - 6 syllables[:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"] thnx for that EM....but my song states a FACT!!! do you not agree that gunn is taticly inept??[/quote]
Of course he is, but what''s the point in a song directed at him? The man is a club legend and believes he can do the job, just like you and CT and thousands of others think you know which players should play in which formation and when.  The only difference is that he was unfortunate enough for the board to think its a good idea to appoint him manager.

[quote user="cullums barmy army"] Both their songs were pointing out his appointment is due to the board. i think its clear who the idiot is here.[/quote]
The songs are directed at Gunny, hence the repeated use of his name.  I''d say your username ends the argument.
[/quote]in the lyrics is say HE''S TATICLY UNAWARE...NOT...YOU ARE!!!! IT IS NOT A DIRECT JIBE AT GUNNY AND WAS NOT MENT TO BE...legend or not imo i dont think he is good enough to manage NCFC...and if he continues and results go wrong...the fans WILL turn on him..how ever BIG a legend he was!!!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Neither of them even fit to the tune, especially CT''s..
[/quote]it doe''s so [:D][/quote]
He''s got no hair - 4 syllables

He''s tactically unaware - 6 syllables

[:D]
[/quote]you have to say TACTICLY quite fast [:D)  lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"] thnx for that EM....but my song states a FACT!!! do you not agree that gunn is taticly inept??[/quote]
Of course he is, but what''s the point in a song directed at him? The man is a club legend and believes he can do the job, just like you and CT and thousands of others think you know which players should play in which formation and when.  The only difference is that he was unfortunate enough for the board to think its a good idea to appoint him manager.

[quote user="cullums barmy army"] Both their songs were pointing out his appointment is due to the board. i think its clear who the idiot is here.[/quote]
The songs are directed at Gunny, hence the repeated use of his name.  I''d say your username ends the argument.
[/quote]in the lyrics is say HE''S TATICLY UNAWARE...NOT...YOU ARE!!!! IT IS NOT A DIRECT JIBE AT GUNNY AND WAS NOT MENT TO BE...legend or not imo i dont think he is good enough to manage NCFC...and if he continues and results go wrong...the fans WILL turn on him..how ever BIG a legend he was!!![/quote]just to add i would not sing it at the ground...its just typed to vent a bit of frustration [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]in the lyrics is say HE''S TATICLY UNAWARE...NOT...YOU ARE!!!! IT IS NOT A DIRECT JIBE AT GUNNY AND WAS NOT MENT TO BE...legend or not imo i dont think he is good enough to manage NCFC...and if he continues and results go wrong...the fans WILL turn on him..how ever BIG a legend he was!!![/quote]I think your logic with "He''s/You Are" makes very little sense and sounds like a climb-down to me, but I''ll give you the benefit of the doubt with regards to not signing this at the ground...The point is, I know the fans will turn on him since many have done so already, despite there being a general consensus when he took over that he was being used by the board to try to bail them out of a hole - bringing the ''one big family'' atmosphere back to Norwich... let''s face it, the problems with the club do not stem from Gunn, he is merely a symptom.  Sort out the boardroom, which is where our problems lie, and you get some way to sorting out the managerial situation since a top-down change will then be inevitable.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]in the lyrics is say HE''S TATICLY UNAWARE...NOT...YOU ARE!!!! IT IS NOT A DIRECT JIBE AT GUNNY AND WAS NOT MENT TO BE...legend or not imo i dont think he is good enough to manage NCFC...and if he continues and results go wrong...the fans WILL turn on him..how ever BIG a legend he was!!![/quote]
I think your logic with "He''s/You Are" makes very little sense and sounds like a climb-down to me, but I''ll give you the benefit of the doubt with regards to not signing this at the ground...

The point is, I know the fans will turn on him since many have done so already, despite there being a general consensus when he took over that he was being used by the board to try to bail them out of a hole - bringing the ''one big family'' atmosphere back to Norwich... let''s face it, the problems with the club do not stem from Gunn, he is merely a symptom.  Sort out the boardroom, which is where our problems lie, and you get some way to sorting out the managerial situation since a top-down change will then be inevitable.
[/quote]totally agree....and a climb-down no...i just dont rate the man as a manager....a legend yes [Y]  a manager NO [N]

[quote user="CT "][8]  Gunn, Gunn, Bryan, Bryan Gunn- not fit to manage but the board dont care- Bryan Bryan Gunn[8]I do think Gunny was a legendary player for us- manager he aint

[/quote]Britain''s got no talent.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]a legend yes [Y]  a manager NO [N][/quote]And on that we can certainly agree! [Y]The problem I have is that Gunn was my first and favourite NCFC legend and I hate to see his legacy being sullied by the puppeteers in the boardroom and the fools who have fallen for their diversion tactics....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]a legend yes [Y]  a manager NO [N][/quote]
And on that we can certainly agree! [Y]

The problem I have is that Gunn was my first and favourite NCFC legend and I hate to see his legacy being sullied by the puppeteers in the boardroom and the fools who have fallen for their diversion tactics....
[/quote]this was my 1st fear when they appointed him....i think the majority could see it was a total copout by the board appointing Gunny(take some of the heat of them)

i like Gunny he is a total legend and has been a tarific servant to the club...shame he was at the helm when we got relegated...the players have to take a good look in the mirror most have been SHOCKING(i need not say)

Why are all of you lot blaming Bryan Gunn ? He loves the club and is a legend and you lot are treating him like this. He deserves better. He was the only person willing to take the job and he did not have any money to get players. The transfer window had passed and all he could do is bring in loan players. Some of those areplayers that we would all take staright away. I don''t think anyone on here would turn down having Alan Lee or Alan Gow next season. He took the job because he loves it, same as all of us. Itisn''this fault that we were relegated, it is the teams. They are the only ones to blame ( and Glenn Roeder :@ ). I would rather somebody like Robins got the jobbut if Gunn gets it, then i willbe there backing him and getting behind the team next season instead of jumping on his back and being so negative, and i feel that if he is appointed then he will be able to get us staright back into the championship. He will be able to buy players and start to make hisown team instead of using Roeders team.

So let''s get behind the team, and if Gunn gets the job, then let''s get behind him and give him some support. Come on City.

OTBC !!!  

[quote user="lynn canary"]

Why are all of you lot blaming Bryan Gunn ? He loves the club and is a legend and you lot are treating him like this. He deserves better. He was the only person willing to take the job and he did not have any money to get players. The transfer window had passed and all he could do is bring in loan players. Some of those areplayers that we would all take staright away. I don''t think anyone on here would turn down having Alan Lee or Alan Gow next season. He took the job because he loves it, same as all of us. Itisn''this fault that we were relegated, it is the teams. They are the only ones to blame ( and Glenn Roeder :@ ). I would rather somebody like Robins got the jobbut if Gunn gets it, then i willbe there backing him and getting behind the team next season instead of jumping on his back and being so negative, and i feel that if he is appointed then he will be able to get us staright back into the championship. He will be able to buy players and start to make hisown team instead of using Roeders team.

So let''s get behind the team, and if Gunn gets the job, then let''s get behind him and give him some support. Come on City.

OTBC !!!  

[/quote]again....a legend yes...a manager no...he had enough games to get the points to get us to saftey...sadly he failed....we need someone with experience

i would hate Gunny to lose his legend status...but results go bad and HE WILL.

[quote user="lynn canary"]

OTBC !!!  

[/quote] Gunn was the only person willing to take the job ? says who . He had money to get loans in just like Roeder. Its as much his fault as anyones we were relegated 2 pts above drop zone to 5 pts adrift . He will get us straight back up ? sorry i think hes a whole lot more likely to relegate us again .

I would also like a more experienced manager but do you think if we would have had Roeder for the rest of the season would we have stayed up ? Sadly i don''t think so. Our results and performances in the first half of the season wrecked our second half of the season. Gunn had to use Roeders team, a team which was already in the relegation zone. He took over a team which was full ofloan players and he had to play the same team as Roederotherwise it would have been full of youth players. He isn''tto blame for relegation. Our squad and staff and board as a whole are to blame. I will be cheering no Gunn if h gets the job same as i will be cheering on any manager that gets the job. We need to get behind the staff and the team.

[quote user="lynn canary"]I would also like a more experienced manager but do you think if we would have had Roeder for the rest of the season would we have stayed up ? Sadly i don''t think so. Our results and performances in the first half of the season wrecked our second half of the season. Gunn had to use Roeders team, a team which was already in the relegation zone. He took over a team which was full ofloan players and he had to play the same team as Roederotherwise it would have been full of youth players. He isn''tto blame for relegation. Our squad and staff and board as a whole are to blame. I will be cheering no Gunn if h gets the job same as i will be cheering on any manager that gets the job. We need to get behind the staff and the team.[/quote] Yes i do think Roeder would have kept us up , and no Gunn did not have to use Roeders team he brought in quite a few of his own players , he added more loan players to the squad .Sorry but i dont think the man has one credential that entitles him to manage Norwich City.

Nowadays it seems like you don''t need any credentials to manage Norwich City. Did Roeder or Peter Grant have any credentials ? If they did then they didn''t show them very well.