Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

The club ARE trying to get Hucks back......

From the mouth of one of the associate directors. I know it''s pretty obvious anyway, and only doing it to appease the Gunn appointment, but thought I''d share as I know it to be true.

His hip is playing up again. Don''t think we''ll see him again in a City shirt. Coaching maybe..

So not content with Gunn etc, they are now bringing back Huckery as yet another huddle wagon to circle around the board.We need more indians.[quote user="The Undertaker"]From the mouth of one of the associate directors. I know it''s pretty obvious anyway, and only doing it to appease the Gunn appointment, but thought I''d share as I know it to be true.[/quote]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]His hip is playing up again. Don''t think we''ll see him again in a City shirt. Coaching maybe..[/quote]Correct, out for 3 weeks I think, but could be a lot more.

It was a mistake of biblical proportions to let him go in the first place. First nail in Roeders coffin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N1M2NA7Gt8&feature=related

Just seen that video and i must say, how did Roeder ever think he was over the hill. Yes he is playing against lesser opposition but still he looks top quality there.

Nice link Wiggle, the editing in that video is really irritating though!

I still think this is all about people wanting to prove a point to Roeder than actually looking forward.  GR has gone now, Hucks has gone now.  Its history.

Great player, but I think we need to get over him now.

agrfeed JJ. i think hucks will return to the club in some capacity, coach, media man, Cheif Exec when doomy Leaves ;)

Either way, he wont ever pull on a city shirt in a competitive game again.

jas :)

Forwards not backwards.

If we need anyone back it''s Dion Dublin.... but it''s time to move on to new pastures.

[quote user="Pastry"]So not content with Gunn etc, they are now bringing back Huckery as yet another huddle wagon to circle around the board.We need more indians.[quote user="The Undertaker"]From the mouth of one of the associate directors. I know it''s pretty obvious anyway, and only doing it to appease the Gunn appointment, but thought I''d share as I know it to be true.[/quote][/quote]There''s a few here... http://www.indianfootball.com/specials/india/index2.php