Sign in to follow this  
Henry VIII

Henry VIII statement

In times of relegation, we need to back the board in the hope that they will one day come good.The laws of averages dictate that eventually they will appoint a good manager, so I''m fully behind them hoping that the coming appointment may be right.Gunn will come good eventually, as will players such as Cureton and Lappin, as again, you cannot be that bad for that long and show no signs of improvement.Let''s maintain the status quo until we bottom out of this rut.We need to ride out the storm and then we will rebuild.So let''s back Doncaster to get promoted next year from the Championship, and also Neil Doncaster to appoint the right bloke to get Noriwch promoted from League One.

[quote user="Henry VIII"]In times of relegation, we need to back the board in the hope that they will one day come good.

The laws of averages dictate that eventually they will appoint a good manager, so I''m fully behind them hoping that the coming appointment may be right.

Gunn will come good eventually, as will players such as Cureton and Lappin, as again, you cannot be that bad for that long and show no signs of improvement.

Let''s maintain the status quo until we bottom out of this rut.

We need to ride out the storm and then we will rebuild.

So let''s back Doncaster to get promoted next year from the Championship, and also Neil Doncaster to appoint the right bloke to get Noriwch promoted from League One.

Ummm are you joking,cant quite tell,that or i will have some of that your smokin.

[/quote]

[quote user="Henry VIII"]In times of relegation, we need to back the board in the hope that they will one day come good.The laws of averages dictate that eventually they will appoint a good manager, so I''m fully behind them hoping that the coming appointment may be right.Gunn will come good eventually, as will players such as Cureton and Lappin, as again, you cannot be that bad for that long and show no signs of improvement.Let''s maintain the status quo until we bottom out of this rut.We need to ride out the storm and then we will rebuild.So let''s back Doncaster to get promoted next year from the Championship, and also Neil Doncaster to appoint the right bloke to get Noriwch promoted from League One.

[/quote]Heads will roll over this.

[quote user="big dick sanchez"][quote user="Henry VIII"]In times of relegation, we need to back the board in the hope that they will one day come good.The laws of averages dictate that eventually they will appoint a good manager, so I''m fully behind them hoping that the coming appointment may be right.Gunn will come good eventually, as will players such as Cureton and Lappin, as again, you cannot be that bad for that long and show no signs of improvement.Let''s maintain the status quo until we bottom out of this rut.We need to ride out the storm and then we will rebuild.So let''s back Doncaster to get promoted next year from the Championship, and also Neil Doncaster to appoint the right bloke to get Noriwch promoted from League One.

[/quote]Heads will roll over this.[/quote]Sometimes, the intervention of the monarchy is the only option

[quote user="Henry VIII"]

So let''s back Doncaster to get promoted next year from the Championship, and also Neil Doncaster to appoint the right bloke to get Noriwch promoted from League One.

[/quote]

So will it be St Thomas Moore or perhaps Cardinal Wolsey?

On reflection it will have to be the Cardinal because the other hasn''t got the head for it.

[quote user="shyster"]The only hand in that post was the hand of a serial wa*ker.
[/quote]

Would you call it a six finger shuffle?

[quote user="Henry VIII"]In times of relegation, we need to back the board in the hope that they will one day come good.[/quote]Perhaps when you went through your own barren spell, you should have stuck with your wife instead of having her executed.  Hindsight, eh?

[quote user="shyster"]The only hand in that post was the hand of a serial wa*ker.[/quote]Shyster - I summon you to the palace you offensive young child.

[quote user="shyster"]Would that be the Hampton Court Palace? With emphasis on the ''Hampton''.  [;)][/quote]No Crystal Palace

[quote user="Henry VIII"]In times of relegation, we need to back the board in the hope that they will one day come good.

The laws of averages dictate that eventually they will appoint a good manager, so I''m fully behind them hoping that the coming appointment may be right.

Gunn will come good eventually, as will players such as Cureton and Lappin, as again, you cannot be that bad for that long and show no signs of improvement.

[/quote]

indeed Henry, agree entirely

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Henry VIII"]In times of relegation, we need to back the board in the hope that they will one day come good.The laws of averages dictate that eventually they will appoint a good manager, so I''m fully behind them hoping that the coming appointment may be right.Gunn will come good eventually, as will players such as Cureton and Lappin, as again, you cannot be that bad for that long and show no signs of improvement.Let''s maintain the status quo until we bottom out of this rut.We need to ride out the storm and then we will rebuild.So let''s back Doncaster to get promoted next year from the Championship, and also Neil Doncaster to appoint the right bloke to get Noriwch promoted from League One.

[/quote]

[/quote]Beaker - a muppet of common sense.

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

isn''t that a coincidence?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

isn''t that a coincidence?

jas :)

[/quote]No.

[quote user="Beaker"]

Sir P Sharp,

Why dont you enlighten us with a picture of the great Pat...

[/quote]Mulitple names again Beaker?

It does my heart good to see that some fans/posters can still be lighted-hearted.  For all the miserable ones, Henry, may i respectfully suggest a stay in the Tower?

[quote user="barclay46"]It does my heart good to see that some fans/posters can still be lighted-hearted.  For all the miserable ones, Henry, may i respectfully suggest a stay in the Tower?[/quote]Good idea - they need cleaning out though, I may ask the Prime Minister for the details of his brother''s cleaner as £6,000 seems very reasonable to me...