Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

Jason Price released by Doncaster!

[quote user="timncfc"]come on down the Price is right lol, [/quote]

sorry im bored

[quote user="Rastaman"]

He''s been released today, what you think? Worth a punt?

[/quote]I think he''s useless and not worth a punt.

I know he looked like he wassnt really good enough in the championship but I believe he is a very good league one player. I actually know someone who supports donny and according to them he was brilliant in league on the year they got promoted. I think he could be a good signing.

Watched a bit of Donny last season, looked quite nifty! Big, strong alright finisher! Proven at that level...i would say yes!Liked the afro as well!!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]

He''s been released today, what you think? Worth a punt?

[/quote]

Definitely. He won everything in the air against us and held the ball up superbly. He also won them a pen when they played us here.

When I saw the title of this thread I was expecting lurid revelations about our Chief Executive''s private life as a bondage freak . . .  [:D]

certainly be a good player for us in league one.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

When I saw the title of this thread I was expecting lurid revelations about our Chief Executive''s private life as a bondage freak . . .  [:D]

[/quote]Doncaster is such a miserable bast*** Sorry, person, that he probably thinks that bondage is an out of date Premium Bond[:S]

really don''t rate him at all... saw him play for millwall a couple of times and he was slow and uninterested. no wonder he''s been released. No for me. much better players out there than him. wait until the other clubs terminate some other strikers contracts... defo better out there... i.e sam williams of villa... on loan at brentford, looked very promising.... would be happy if we signed him... funny seeing paul hayes has 20 goals this season... another one that got away!