Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Possible good reason to keep Gunn

The fact that he should now know which players are a waste of space i.e. Otsemobor, Marshall etc... A new manager may take time to realise this.

I will back him if he gets rid of them, but wont if they are still here come August 8th.

[quote user="ncfclad"]The fact that he should now know which players are a waste of space i.e. Otsemobor, Marshall etc... A new manager may take time to realise this.[/quote]

A new manager will want to bring his own players in anyway. I''m sure he''ll have done his homework on them.

I''m sorry but I have not seen one good reason that stands up to scrutiny why Gunn should be kept on as manager.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

The fact that he should now know which players are a waste of space i.e. Otsemobor, Marshall etc... A new manager may take time to realise this.

I will back him if he gets rid of them, but wont if they are still here come August 8th.

[/quote]Possible stupid idea?No, it definitely is.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

When asked to pick his player of the season Gunn put Marshall in third place so he hardly considers him a waste of space.