Sign in to follow this  
league1canary

Please join this group.

If gunns daughter can get him a job through face book, maybe we can help in getting somebody different in. I will happily let the club keep mine, and my two brother rebate if and only if the club get a proper manager in to get this club back where it should be and two if they promise that all the money from the rebate goes ino playing squad finances, ie transferes and wages for players. Please join. if we can get big numbers it looks better. 18,000 im thinking. may be a little bit optomistic, but so was hoping gunny would keep us up.

the group is available to join by visiting :

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=725533467#/group.php?gid=81308808213&ref=mf

not many members yet, but there will be!! (i hope)

"If Gunns daughter can get him a job through face book"An outlandish claim for which there is little evidence. Why bring it up? [:S] I approve of what the group is trying to achieve though. [Y]

it was said tonge in cheek! It was put through various medias that the fb site had helped get him the job, which blatantly isnt true. He was given the job through one win, a weak board and poor desicions (no offence gunny). I do not believe this group http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=725533467#/group.php?gid=81308808213&ref=mf  will make the board get a decent manager but it would be good to get everyone to join and get everyones oppinion....+ if enougth people join we can try and get some media attention and then prove to the club ''mr average'' ncfc fan doesnt acctually want gunn as manager as they believe to be true and that if we leave our money where it is they should give us something back ie players, renewed contracts of players, keeping some quality in the team (of which there is little)  I assume you willbe joining lord flashheart??

[quote user="league1canary"]

If gunns daughter can get him a job through face book, maybe we can help in getting somebody different in. I will happily let the club keep mine, and my two brother rebate if and only if the club get a proper manager in to get this club back where it should be and two if they promise that all the money from the rebate goes ino playing squad finances, ie transferes and wages for players. Please join. if we can get big numbers it looks better. 18,000 im thinking. may be a little bit optomistic, but so was hoping gunny would keep us up.

the group is available to join by visiting :

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=725533467#/group.php?gid=81308808213&ref=mf

not many members yet, but there will be!! (i hope)

[/quote]This is blackmail.

no it not, it negotiating. theres a differenc- blackmail is where you ilegaly obtain something and then use it to you advantage in a threatning manner. Negotiating is using something you own and and getting something for it. I own that £100, im saying to the club i will let them keep it if its being used for transfers and bringing in a good manager! But thanks for you views though henry.. do you have a season ticket and will you be taking your rebate or leaving it in the club. and what are your reasons for either??

[quote user="league1canary"]no it not, it negotiating. theres a differenc- blackmail is where you ilegaly obtain something and then use it to you advantage in a threatning manner. Negotiating is using something you own and and getting something for it. I own that £100, im saying to the club i will let them keep it if its being used for transfers and bringing in a good manager! But thanks for you views though henry.. do you have a season ticket and will you be taking your rebate or leaving it in the club. and what are your reasons for either??[/quote]Actually, blackmail is making an unwarranted demand with menaces with the view to gain.Upon careful review of your post, I have decided that you offer no menace and therefore there is no blackmail.As you bring up negotiating, I am of the G W Bush view of not negotiating with terrorists.I have a season ticket and will not be offering it back to the club, unless it would be transferred into shares. I don''t really care about who the board is made up of or who the manger is when it comes to the rebate. I just don''t think it is acceptable to ask for something in return for nothing.If I got shares for the rebate, they could use the money how they saw fit and in return, I would get a vote at the AGM and a share of dividends in the unlikely event we ever made a profit.And let us be honest here - with the boards track record, the money would likely be spent on Carl Cort''s deep heat supply of Fatty Patty''s 2 for 1 drinks offer in Mercy.

yeah well i didnt have a dictioanry infront of me when  trying to deffine it. Also fatty matty spends most of his time in Squares. See him there atleast twice a week. always with diferent girls. it really winds me up that he doesnt give to sh**s about this club!! makes me soo angrrry!! grr. Anyway. Would you not let the club keep your money if they could guarantee it would go towards buying a squad of pleayers to get us out of this league?

Beaker = Henry VIII = Wind up merchant.  [quote user="league1canary"]yeah well i didnt have a dictioanry infront of me when  trying to deffine it. Also fatty matty spends most of his time in Squares. See him there atleast twice a week. always with diferent girls. it really winds me up that he doesnt give to sh**s about this club!! makes me soo angrrry!! grr. Anyway. Would you not let the club keep your money if they could guarantee it would go towards buying a squad of pleayers to get us out of this league?[/quote]

[quote user="league1canary"]yeah well i didnt have a dictioanry infront of me when  trying to deffine it. Also fatty matty spends most of his time in Squares. See him there atleast twice a week. always with diferent girls. it really winds me up that he doesnt give to sh**s about this club!! makes me soo angrrry!! grr. Anyway. Would you not let the club keep your money if they could guarantee it would go towards buying a squad of pleayers to get us out of this league?[/quote]He is a disgrace. A fat disgrace.How could the club guarantee that?They would be treading on thin ice with it.I doubt it''d be this much, but, say for arguments sake, the amount raised is £1million.Does that mean they go out and buy a £1million player?No. Who pays the wages? The two things are inexplicably linked and there would be no way of purely having a ''transfer fund'' without money also going on wages.And when it goes on wages, that means Fatty Patty''s Squares fund as you point out.

[quote user="ACE"]Beaker = Henry VIII = Wind up merchant. 

[quote user="league1canary"]yeah well i didnt have a dictioanry infront of me when  trying to deffine it. Also fatty matty spends most of his time in Squares. See him there atleast twice a week. always with diferent girls. it really winds me up that he doesnt give to sh**s about this club!! makes me soo angrrry!! grr. Anyway. Would you not let the club keep your money if they could guarantee it would go towards buying a squad of pleayers to get us out of this league?[/quote][/quote]

ACE = Ill informed

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="ACE"]Beaker = Henry VIII = Wind up merchant.  [quote user="league1canary"]yeah well i didnt have a dictioanry infront of me when  trying to deffine it. Also fatty matty spends most of his time in Squares. See him there atleast twice a week. always with diferent girls. it really winds me up that he doesnt give to sh**s about this club!! makes me soo angrrry!! grr. Anyway. Would you not let the club keep your money if they could guarantee it would go towards buying a squad of pleayers to get us out of this league?[/quote][/quote]

ACE = Ill informed

[/quote]ACE HOLE

so what we just take as much money out of the club as possible?! that''ll teach them, now we cant pay anybody and we dont have any players!! haha! yeah henry your right thell show em! ohh but wait, doesnt that mean that we wont have a playing squad which means no football which means we can invest in bars and resterants. Are you sure your not delia in disguise?? haha