Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Todays Bryan Gunn column

I am getting increasingly sick of Gunn bleating on about how desperate he is to get the job. No sh!t, Bryan, we couldn''t tell. Just STFU and let a real manager come in to fix the mess you made!

Don''t blame gunny. He is only doing what anyone of us would do. Who wouldn''t want the job? Blaming him for this mess would be like blaming a bank cashier who got appointed as CEO of one the banks that was in huge financial trouble and then collapsed a few weeks later. You can''t blame him for taking the job but you also can''t blame him for the banks failure being too inexperienced and being appointed too late to do anything about it in the first place. The responsibility for all of this lies with the board. And it is again their responsibility to make sure they appoint the right man to be manager.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I am getting increasingly sick of Gunn bleating on about how desperate he is to get the job. No sh!t, Bryan, we couldn''t tell. Just STFU and let a real manager come in to fix the mess you made![/quote]

Of course he wants the job, the money alone is a very good reason to want it. I think if the clubs only criteria in selecting a manager is somebody who bleeds yellow and green, they would have a queue forming about 50,000 strong, with me at the head of it. 2 or 300,000 pounds (or more!) a year? Can''t be bad.

He just doesn''t convince me that he really knows how to move the club on.

It''s easy saying it...it''s another to actually do it!

The board would be doing the club another great disservice if they did not look at all avenues before rushing in to appoint him just because he wants to do it!

Sad to see the man begging to be kept on when hes made a complete mess of things , go with a little bit of dignity Bryan , stay on and the team are not in the top six next season and you will get ripped apart and you will deserve it .

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I am getting increasingly sick of Gunn bleating on about how desperate he is to get the job. No sh!t, Bryan, we couldn''t tell. Just STFU and let a real manager come in to fix the mess you made![/quote]

Alex, you''re always increasingly sick about something NCFC related. Perhaps you should relax and realise it''s only a game.

I am now finding his desperate PR stunts a bit sickening. 

Jesus, it''s only a newspaper column. It''s pretty obvious he was going to talk about this situation in his weekly slot. What did you expect? Did you want him talking about the price of tea in China?

He''s stated his intent for getting a new deal. Begging a bit? Perhaps. But basically it seems like more and more now people are needlessly picking on him for such trivial things as a weekly newspaper column which actually doesn''t mean squat. It''s getting a bit silly now. You don''t have to read the newspaper articles, you don''t have to read his columns.

I appreciate people are against him getting the job, I myself would prefer a Gannon or a Robins or Tilson in charge. But I''m not going to resort to picking on the guy for such harmless stuff as this just because I''m not for him getting the job.