Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The thing that gets me most about Smith...

When she ''came to power'' (for want of a better phrase) at our football club did she or did she not say that ''no-one will ever hold the majority of power''. Obviously said after the fat controller left..

She has done lots of other things wrong whilst in charge but for me - this just about sums her and the situation up.

DELIA OUT

You are beginning to sound exactly like first wizard.  Why dont you change your username and pic, then you can both post as one dark entity - like Darth Vader and a turned to the dark side Luke Skywalker. [quote user="CT "]

When she ''came to power'' (for want of a better phrase) at our football club did she or did she not say that ''no-one will ever hold the majority of power''. Obviously said after the fat controller left..

She has done lots of other things wrong whilst in charge but for me - this just about sums her and the situation up.

DELIA OUT

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]You are beginning to sound exactly like first wizard.  Why dont you change your username and pic, then you can both post as one dark entity - like Darth Vader and a turned to the dark side Luke Skywalker.

[quote user="CT "]

DELIA OUT

[/quote][/quote]

Are you saying she didnt say that then?

Everyone knows she said it, but its old news, we all know that she has blocked investment (unless there is any clown out there who still believes she hasn''t).You are doing a wizard and dredging up pieces of bile to start threads with from the evidence here!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="ACE"]You are beginning to sound exactly like first wizard.  Why dont you change your username and pic, then you can both post as one dark entity - like Darth Vader and a turned to the dark side Luke Skywalker. [quote user="CT "]

DELIA OUT

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="ACE"]You are beginning to sound exactly like first wizard.  Why dont you change your username and pic, then you can both post as one dark entity - like Darth Vader and a turned to the dark side Luke Skywalker. [quote user="CT "]

DELIA OUT

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]No just sabotage your thread

[quote user="ACE"]Everyone knows she said it, but its old news, we all know that she has blocked investment (unless there is any clown out there who still believes she hasn''t).You are doing a wizard and dredging up pieces of bile to start threads with from the evidence here!

DELIA OUT

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]That''s a piece of bile

[quote user="CT "]

DELIA OUT

[/quote]

Obviously as you would have been about 2 this must be hearsay evidence.

Also Chase was NOT a majority shareholder. (it just seemed like it).

Apart from that have you heard that the vikings are marauding down the east coast and the Romans a massing forces in the south! 

In fairness, I believe Delia was referring to ''control'' of the club.  Chase may not have had a majority share, but he did assume full control of all the club''s affairs.  Delia doesn''t do this - she instead surrounds herself with incompetent sycophants....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]In fairness, I believe Delia was referring to ''control'' of the club.  Chase may not have had a majority share, but he did assume full control of all the club''s affairs.  Delia doesn''t do this - she instead surrounds herself with incompetent sycophants....
[/quote]

Wondered what happened to The Pasadena Roof Orchestra

[quote user="stress makes Gunns vitiligo worse"][quote user="ACE"]Everyone knows she said it, but its old news, we all know that she has blocked investment (unless there is any clown out there who still believes she hasn''t).

You are doing a wizard and dredging up pieces of bile to start threads with from the evidence here!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="ACE"]You are beginning to sound exactly like first wizard.  Why dont you change your username and pic, then you can both post as one dark entity - like Darth Vader and a turned to the dark side Luke Skywalker.

[quote user="CT "]

DELIA OUT

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

That''s a piece of bile
[/quote]

Is it, is it really? C''mon on then how do you explain the a) reported help from tweedy about the Indians

b) cullum

And the others that havent been reported...

On the balance of evidence I would say its not "bile".So you do not think that a single person has approached the NCFC board to discuss investment?And now Im being dragged into this meaningless conversation just to respond to a moron.  As I said, anyone with a brain would conclude that the board have been less than 100% truthful on the subject of investment

And evidently I have offended you somewhere as you seem intent on having a pop.  Moron.

"No just sabotage your thread "

[quote user="ACE"]And evidently I have offended you somewhere as you seem intent on having a pop. 

Moron.

[/quote]

[Y] Thanks mate. At least someone can see it from my point of view/stand point.

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="ACE"]And evidently I have offended you somewhere as you seem intent on having a pop. 

Moron.

[/quote]

[Y] Thanks mate. At least someone can see it from my point of view/stand point.

[/quote]

Actually on second thought it seems as though you''re having a dig [:S]

I was having a go at the guy who said I was hijacking the thread by pointing out you sound like an old grouchy bloke in a wizards hat. 

[quote user="ACE"]I was having a go at the guy who said I was hijacking the thread by pointing out you sound like an old grouchy bloke in a wizards hat. 
[/quote]

Thats ok then [:P]

Is it?  I''m not sure anymore, I have lost track of what on earth is going on. [<:o)][quote user="CT "]

[quote user="ACE"]I was having a go at the guy who said I was hijacking the thread by pointing out you sound like an old grouchy bloke in a wizards hat.  [/quote]

Thats ok then [:P]

[/quote]

[quote user="CT "]C''mon on then how do you explain the a) reported help from tweedy about the Indians[/quote]Our boardroom cowboys sent them thar indians whoopin'' an hollerin'' back across the prairie!

Yeee Hah!!![:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="CT "]C''mon on then how do you explain the a) reported help from tweedy about the Indians[/quote]Our boardroom cowboys sent them thar indians whoopin'' an hollerin'' back across the prairie!

[/quote]

Go away if you have nothing constructive to add...

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote][Y] Come on CT, I seriously think this whole Indian story is much ado about nothing.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Go away if you have nothing constructive to add...

[/quote]Hark at her! 5500 posts of "look at me" drivel and talking about "constructive". HAH![:S]

But yet when I make ''harmless jokes'' its childish?

Sorry for taking it out on you mate- I just feel certain members of this m/b looks down on me because I''m younger than them or because I''m not as experienced in football/life as them.

End it now ok [Y]

[quote user="CT "]

Id rather he chase the indians than me tbh [Y]

I''ve had to make a new email address because hes''s filled up my inbox [:D]

[/quote]

It''s your OUT BOX you want to be carefull of!!