Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

WHO WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO TAKE OVER NCFC???

We all keep talking about investment..which the club needs(goe''s without saying)

i have seen G.Tweeds namd bounded about on here...with some people having some very strong views on wht they WOULD NOT want him...something to do with a golf club!!!

imo as long as they/him/her/them are not mass murderers etc etc all the bad things...surely any investment is good???

Is there anyone you would NOT want to take over the club...ALL  BINNERS ALREADY EXCLUDED

I personally want someone who has Delia''s commitment and passion for the club but with the business and football acumen to accompany it.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

We all keep talking about investment..which the club needs(goe''s without saying)

i have seen G.Tweeds namd bounded about on here...with some people having some very strong views on wht they WOULD NOT want him...something to do with a golf club!!!

imo as long as they/him/her/them are not mass murderers etc etc all the bad things...surely any investment is good???

Is there anyone you would NOT want to take over the club...ALL  BINNERS ALREADY EXCLUDED

[/quote]Anyone but you thanks.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]I personally want someone who has Delia''s commitment and passion for the club but with the business and football acumen to accompany it.[/quote]IF ONLY....thats to perfect for us TMM....i know his name keeps coming up but P.Cullum is the closest we will get..City fan with pots of cash...im still hoping he will come to our club

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Anyone but you thanks.
[/quote]so if i had say £100000000000000000    i HAVE been a city supporter for 32 yrs you would not have me in the club!!!!! lol....great reply [8-)]

Randy Learner (sp?)! Top bloke, the Villa fans seem to love him. He even payed for one of their pubs or something to be made over or something like that which just made him even more popular. Failing that, the comment about a Delia-esque person with money would be ideal but only if they had a football minded soul or two in the boardroom.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]Anyone but you thanks.[/quote]so if i had say £100000000000000000    i HAVE been a city supporter for 32 yrs you would not have me in the club!!!!! lol....great reply [8-)][/quote]No thanks, you talk down to other supporters.

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]Anyone but you thanks.[/quote]so if i had say £100000000000000000    i HAVE been a city supporter for 32 yrs you would not have me in the club!!!!! lol....great reply [8-)][/quote]No thanks, you talk down to other supporters.[/quote]And you don''t have adequate keyboard skills to survive in the boardroom

How about this guy.Lew Wolff!!! The owner of San Jose Earthquakes.He seems to be worth a bit and it might be an idea to have some sort of collaboration between the two clubs that would open up British football a little bit more to the Americans.Hucks is already playing there and it could be that we could come to some sort of agreement with them. I believe the compant he is involved with is worth around 1.5 billion.He seems to be the type of guy who is bang into his sports and it may be a good time to get someone like him on board where he can build a club from the bottom.

A woman....or anyone who smells of fish....

RE: Leo Wolff and Randy Lerner suggestions. This is who would you not want to take over NCFC

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]RE: Leo Wolff and Randy Lerner suggestions. This is who would you not want to take over NCFC[/quote]Lew*

Anthony Worrall ThompsonGordon RamsayJamie OliverHeston BlumenthalMarco Pierre-WhiteAlbert Roux....

I might make an exception for Nigella though. Her husband is loaded too.

kevin muscatfabian wilnis.giovanni di stefanogary glittersimon cowelland or decmorrisseydisney- were a mickey mouse club as it is. (this is just turning into a list of people i dont like)

Is there anybody with knowledge of Hull City and their takeover by David Lloyd, I  remember hearing Horror stories of his attempts at ruining a football club in the 90''s. Perhaps someone closer to Hull can take up the story. Michael Knighton of Carlisle/ Man U fame and George Reynolds at Darlington plus the guy who owned Doncaster Rovers and tried to burn down the old stadium having got rid of the first team squad and replaced it with Pub team players also spring to mind. I believe that Ron Noades of Crystal Palace and Brentford has few fans although I think that having named himself Brentford manager he got the team promoted. Crystal Palace seem to attract strange owners ( Serves them right) they have also had the one time multi millionaire Mark Goldberg who led the club from the Premier League to the Championship and into administration and had a bizarre choice in Managers ie Tomas Brolin, Lombardo who could not speak English and Ron Noades. On reflection it seems that there are great dangers in changing ownership and the list of damaged clubs is longer that you would think......Ask Luton.

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Anyone but you thanks.
[/quote]so if i had say £100000000000000000    i HAVE been a city supporter for 32 yrs you would not have me in the club!!!!! lol....great reply [8-)][/quote]

No thanks, you talk down to other supporters.
[/quote]how do you figure that?????

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Anyone but you thanks.
[/quote]so if i had say £100000000000000000    i HAVE been a city supporter for 32 yrs you would not have me in the club!!!!! lol....great reply [8-)][/quote]

[/quote]

And you don''t have adequate keyboard skills to survive in the boardroom
[/quote]why would i NEED keyboard skills???????? im sure the board memebers get together once in a while and talk im sure they dont just email each other...again lol[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Anyone but you thanks.

[/quote]just 1 question Henry VIII...why have you jumped on my back???? [:#]

[/quote]why would i NEED keyboard skills???????? im sure the board memebers get together once in a while and talk im sure they dont just email each other...again lol[Y][/quote]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Anyone but you thanks.

[/quote]just 1 question Henry VIII...why have you jumped on my back???? [:#]

[/quote]why would i NEED keyboard skills???????? im sure the board memebers get together once in a while and talk im sure they dont just email each other...again lol[Y][/quote][/quote]