Sign in to follow this  
Henry VIII

Thorpe Hamlet Canaries Official Statement

Oh ar my bors, seeming as every other Canaarry group be posting a statement, we thought we were join in.Gunn out, and me old muffin Delia to join ''im.Get in Bernard and his bors to sort out the finanshall situaytion.

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]129 posts in 5 days? Although you are quite amusing to be fair! Well done Beaker.[/quote]Yes but I''m not Beaker.

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]129 posts in 5 days? Although you are quite amusing to be fair! Well done Beaker.[/quote]

Thank You

xxx

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]129 posts in 5 days? Although you are quite amusing to be fair! Well done Beaker.[/quote]

Thank You

xxx

[/quote]Aww, it''s love [:)]

I live in Thorpe Hamlet your Highness and you haven''t consulted me on my view as yet. I await my knight on snow white charger to convey the petition.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I live in Thorpe Hamlet your Highness and you haven''t consulted me on my view as yet. I await my knight on snow white charger to convey the petition.[/quote]Sorry my bor.Feel free to echo my statement with a simple ''here here''.