Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

so are the players out on the pi$$ this weekend???

[quote user="glove1"]

if they are i personally will tell them what i think of their gutless performance on sunday. would you tell them or happy clap them like a seal???

CTID OTBC

[/quote]

feck the players,im on the piss!

FFS. They let us down, but they''re human. Would you not go out for a week if you performed badly in your job? They''re young men, can you really blame them?

I expect to be shot down for what I have written but so be it!

I am with you FS, think the contracted players will be gutted we have gone down - they all had a wage cut off the back of it for a start!

The season is now over and moaning at them will not change anything, let them drown their sorrows along with the rest of us.

[quote user="glove1"]

if they are i personally will tell them what i think of their gutless performance on sunday. would you tell them or happy clap them like a seal???

CTID OTBC

[/quote]Anyone seen glove1?Last spotted fighting a losing battle on the moral high ground.

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="glove1"]

CTID OTBC

[/quote]

feck the players,im on the piss!

[/quote]i will second that [Y]

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="glove1"]

CTID OTBC

[/quote]

Anyone seen glove1?

Last spotted fighting a losing battle on the moral high ground.
[/quote]

thats it lets happy clap the players while they spend their £££££''s which they do not deserve. and yes i would tell them i feel let down rather than bow down to them. no wonder we get labelled the happy clapping football club you mugs probably try and buy them a drink.

ha ha ha

They are not stupid and they were all on loan, they will be in Miami, magaluf, porta banus, vegas, Etc etc and certainly not in Prince of wales road.

I love norwich for a night out but if i have just raped the local football club and rode out of town with the loot i would not be back for a very long time.

Why do you feel the need to say anything to them?  Just ignore them and let them get on with their night out.  I am sure they know how the season ended and how poorly they performed.  Or are you saying they deserve to be verbally abused by a drunkun it like yourself?  If so, for how long?  Until the new season starts?  until they die of old age?[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="glove1"]

CTID OTBC

[/quote]Anyone seen glove1?Last spotted fighting a losing battle on the moral high ground.[/quote]

thats it lets happy clap the players while they spend their £££££''s which they do not deserve. and yes i would tell them i feel let down rather than bow down to them. no wonder we get labelled the happy clapping football club you mugs probably try and buy them a drink.

[/quote]

I kind of get the logic behind them being young men and having a night out and all that, but to be quite honest it still doesn''t exactly sit well with me. I remember hearing about David Carney and others chilling out in Mercy the night of the Charlton game. To me, that''s not right. You''ve just effectively been relegated that day, that''s now on your CV and instead of going home and looking at yourself and saying "Right, if I''m actually going to make a decent living out of this game then I need to really step things up a gear when I go back to Sheffield." you go out on the piss instead? That''s not good enough for me. Not for me when I hold the club so dear to my heart. At my workplace if we''d just a similar demotion, or closure or something or other I would''nt go out on the piss that night having a fun time! I appreciate it''s a different scenario but still. After the season they''ve just had, I''d stay as far away from alcohol as possible. Go for a holiday perhaps, but I''d make damn sure I got back early and started training my arse off ready for the next season so that I don''t get cast aside from the club I''ve been loaned from, or I don''t get a head start for my current club next season and face watching us go even further in decline. Then again, in the modern game true proffesionals are becoming seemingly harder and harder to come by. Don''t get me wrong, I''m 20 and do my fair share of hitting the town. But that still doesn''t stop me giving 100% at work or at Uni when things get a bit tight. Maybe that''s just me and I can also appreciate that as a footballer every little thing that you do in the public eye comes under some form of questioning at some point or another.The easiest solution to this? In-home drinking! This way you avoid spending too much going out on the razz, avoid Norwich fans who think you''re useless and you can even watch telly. Simples.

[quote user="ACE"]Why do you feel the need to say anything to them?  Just ignore them and let them get on with their night out.  I am sure they know how the season ended and how poorly they performed.  Or are you saying they deserve to be verbally abused by a drunkun it like yourself?  If so, for how long?  Until the new season starts?  until they die of old age?[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="glove1"]

CTID OTBC

[/quote]Anyone seen glove1?Last spotted fighting a losing battle on the moral high ground.[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]Here here.After glove1 suffers a bad spell at work, lets go ruin his night out as he intends to do."Hey glove1, that''s some pretty poor coffee you have been making the senior members of staff recently."Sort it out and don''t let it happen again."

I imagine there will be a few in Mercy. Not too many though seeing as I imagine they have all gone home.

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="ACE"]Why do you feel the need to say anything to them?  Just ignore them and let them get on with their night out.  I am sure they know how the season ended and how poorly they performed. 

Or are you saying they deserve to be verbally abused by a drunkun it like yourself?  If so, for how long?  Until the new season starts?  until they die of old age?

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="glove1"]

CTID OTBC

[/quote]

Anyone seen glove1?

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Here here.

After glove1 suffers a bad spell at work, lets go ruin his night out as he intends to do.

"Hey glove1, that''s some pretty poor coffee you have been making the senior members of staff recently.

"Sort it out and don''t let it happen again."
[/quote]

Facetiousness at is best....

Well done.

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="ACE"]Why do you feel the need to say anything to them?  Just ignore them and let them get on with their night out.  I am sure they know how the season ended and how poorly they performed. 

Or are you saying they deserve to be verbally abused by a drunkun it like yourself?  If so, for how long?  Until the new season starts?  until they die of old age?

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="glove1"]

CTID OTBC

[/quote]

Anyone seen glove1?

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Here here.

After glove1 suffers a bad spell at work, lets go ruin his night out as he intends to do.

"Hey glove1, that''s some pretty poor coffee you have been making the senior members of staff recently.

"Sort it out and don''t let it happen again."
[/quote]

very mature of you....

Why would anyone clap someone who''s just stood about having a drink? Maybe you''re getting confused, given that entering most of Norwich''s pubs and nightclubs is likely to result in the clap.... but even then I don''t think anyone''s going to be particularly happy about it......

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="ACE"]Why do you feel the need to say anything to them?  Just ignore them and let them get on with their night out.  I am sure they know how the season ended and how poorly they performed.  Or are you saying they deserve to be verbally abused by a drunkun it like yourself?  If so, for how long?  Until the new season starts?  until they die of old age?[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="glove1"]

CTID OTBC

[/quote][/quote]Here here.After glove1 suffers a bad spell at work, lets go ruin his night out as he intends to do."Hey glove1, that''s some pretty poor coffee you have been making the senior members of staff recently."Sort it out and don''t let it happen again."[/quote]

very mature of you....

[/quote]Well I laughed [:P]

didnt think we had any players.. i thought they belonged to someone else....

we might have 1 knocking about somehwere who goes out on the pimms.

jas :)

have heard they r all heading upto the airport hilton for a grease tribute night with 3 course meal and disco after.