Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

I love this post..........................

I hate all this officious sh*t and the high falluting acronyms, despite all the different names they all seem to contain the same people, who may work hard but obviously get as a much of a kick out of being involved as helping club and supporters.
Despite all the protestations it still seems too cosy even if Neil doesn''t like Tilson anymore or whatever. It all seems a load of w*nk to me,

I think I''d rather have the guerilla style actions of Smudger being rude to those in charge, Big Feller then reading WH Auden''s Stop the Clocks on the City Hall steps or something, before a group of non members of anything other than supporters of the club march to Carrow Road and hands in a f*ck off Delia petition.

Anything other than this non action faction, lick arse not kick arse pseudo official tosh.

Please somebody come up with something different and count me in.

Thats what I call speaking from the hip .....top post mate

Sorry I meant to credit SHORTFATB...well done my son.

[quote user="mtv"]

I hate all this officious sh*t and the high falluting acronyms, despite all the different names they all seem to contain the same people, who may work hard but obviously get as a much of a kick out of being involved as helping club and supporters.
Despite all the protestations it still seems too cosy even if Neil doesn''t like Tilson anymore or whatever. It all seems a load of w*nk to me,

I think I''d rather have the guerilla style actions of Smudger being rude to those in charge, Big Feller then reading WH Auden''s Stop the Clocks on the City Hall steps or something, before a group of non members of anything other than supporters of the club march to Carrow Road and hands in a f*ck off Delia petition.

Anything other than this non action faction, lick arse not kick arse pseudo official tosh.

[/quote]

Yeah, well radical. Yawn.

[quote user="mtv"]Tired or just normally dopey?[/quote]

A quality retort using so few words.......

10/10[*]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Congratulations on your appropriate post count cluck [;)]

[/quote]

Whatever''s that nutty gorn on about now[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You and Blubby can''t leave it alone can you? You know you would miss me if I ever had a terrible accident and couldn''t post anymore.....

It''s so comforting to have such gooooooood friends.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You and Blubby can''t leave it alone can you? You know you would miss me if I ever had a terrible accident and couldn''t post anymore.....

[/quote]

Someone posted about a terrible accident on here once.. I don''t think it was you... it''ll come to me in time....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Someone posted about a terrible accident on here once.. I don''t think it was you... it''ll come to me in time...

[/quote]FramCanary I think it was.  Oddly enough someone else mentioned Archie Macauley giving them a ball earlier, I''m sure cluck mentioned that it one of his old threads, just cba to look for it through the search thingy.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Someone posted about a terrible accident on here once.. I don''t think it was you... it''ll come to me in time...

[/quote]

FramCanary I think it was.  Oddly enough someone else mentioned Archie Macauley giving them a ball earlier, I''m sure cluck mentioned that it one of his old threads, just cba to look for it through the search thingy.
[/quote]

It was me Blah and if you try linking me with Cluck.......well a Wizards curse will seem mild[:D]

Your old mate Nutty will confirm that.

[quote user="mtv"]

I hate all this officious sh*t and the high falluting acronyms, despite all the different names they all seem to contain the same people, who may work hard but obviously get as a much of a kick out of being involved as helping club and supporters. Despite all the protestations it still seems too cosy even if Neil doesn''t like Tilson anymore or whatever. It all seems a load of w*nk to me, I think I''d rather have the guerilla style actions of Smudger being rude to those in charge, Big Feller then reading WH Auden''s Stop the Clocks on the City Hall steps or something, before a group of non members of anything other than supporters of the club march to Carrow Road and hands in a f*ck off Delia petition. Anything other than this non action faction, lick arse not kick arse pseudo official tosh. Please somebody come up with something different and count me in.

[/quote]Thanks mtv, oh and f*ck off Link. I wasn''t trying to be radical it''s just a worry when the same, "we always do it like that", people seem to be our only outlet for change. Even when they disagree it''s accompanied by little in jokes and I''m about as interested in cosying up as Smudge is interested in staying mates with Gunny. I just think that many of us would like some alternative solution to rally round rather than a toothless bunch who have no more vision or drive than the board they claim to want rid of. It''s the whole Waller, Blower, Tilly, good old Norfolk boys thing that needs to be overturned as much as the hapless Smith and Jones, the chain smoking geniality of Munby and Neil, "I reply to all my emails" Doncaster. Oh and at least the board can produce a coherent press release. F*ck, I''m so angry but I can''t see where true change is going to come from. I haven''t lived in Norwich for 30 years and I swear too much, so I''m never going to be the person to drive it on. If anyone wants to PM me though I''m happy to get involved in anything different to what we have now, be it fanzine, propaganda, website or really organised protest, not the ad hoc snipings of a few.See you at the barricades! See you at the barricades     

Sorry that was meant to end with, see you at the barricades my a*se. The NCISA have spoken to the club and they have agreed to us having a single barricade half the width of the road by the swimming pool, which we believe is a generous gesture and we thank all those involved.Neil, Neil, I just rang to say that wass gorn on at that there barracade is a disgrace. Have you been down there? No but i heard you menshun ut on your proogram.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

FramCanary I think it was.  Oddly enough someone else mentioned Archie Macauley giving them a ball earlier, I''m sure cluck mentioned that it one of his old threads, just cba to look for it through the search thingy.
[/quote]

It was me Blah and if you try linking me with Cluck.......well a Wizards curse will seem mild[:D]

[/quote]

Well.... that''s absolutely charming!  And to think I was starting to warm to you....

Or was that someone else?........

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well.... that''s absolutely charming!  And to think I was starting to warm to you....

[/quote]

No offence meant old boy, just have to preserve ones reputation what!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]My sincerest apologies Mr Butler sir.
[/quote]

Three hail Doncasters as penance![:D]

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="mtv"]

[/quote]

Thanks mtv, oh and f*ck off Link. I wasn''t trying to be radical it''s just a worry when the same, "we always do it like that", people seem to be our only outlet for change. Even when they disagree it''s accompanied by little in jokes and I''m about as interested in cosying up as Smudge is interested in staying mates with Gunny.

I just think that many of us would like some alternative solution to rally round rather than a toothless bunch who have no more vision or drive than the board they claim to want rid of. It''s the whole Waller, Blower, Tilly, good old Norfolk boys thing that needs to be overturned as much as the hapless Smith and Jones, the chain smoking geniality of Munby and Neil, "I reply to all my emails" Doncaster. Oh and at least the board can produce a coherent press release.

F*ck, I''m so angry but I can''t see where true change is going to come from. I haven''t lived in Norwich for 30 years and I swear too much, so I''m never going to be the person to drive it on. If anyone wants to PM me though I''m happy to get involved in anything different to what we have now, be it fanzine, propaganda, website or really organised protest, not the ad hoc snipings of a few.

See you at the barricades!

See you at the barricades     
[/quote]

So who is going to be the General then Shortfatb?  Your good self or MTV???

After all I am just the silly fool who goes over the top first to be shot at... lol  [;)]

Seriously PM me mate... you know I have a lot of empathy for what you are saying here.

Smudger, on the same side of the barricades at last! As I said I''m no general, I''m 50 and 5ft 7" and left West Earlham in 1979 never to return, apart from family occasions and Norwich home games, so I''m not the person to rally around. However I do think there are things we could do to educate, agitate and organise, maybe pulling together a few of the posters on here or elsewhere with specific viewpoints, information and expertise and producing something to use virally and formally to raise issues and the temperature, maybe the 10 questions that the NCISA, Radio Norfolk, Pink un, or whatever, will never ask and the board will never answer or something. I know that sounds sh*t but you get my drift I''m sure, as, for instance, many of the board''s replies to previously asked questions are far more damning than anything we could invent. We need to be professional, clever, witty or funny and incisive, as so much stuff out there like, F*ck off Delia, or the cook, or Doomy or whatever alienates people who don''t like that sort of thing but are truly concerned about the club, I believe that the only way to really portray her and MWJ are as proud people who have lost their way and need help from others not just sycophants and lackies on payrolls or those how are flattered and moved by the celebrity element. Also we should have no purpose other than to move the club forward, so no matey, matey meetings or chats or long boring stories about the night I played dominoes with Lol Morgan or some such nostalgic sh*te, just a strong focus on making change not friends.    I''ll have a think over the weekend and pm you and a few others.       

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No offence meant old boy, just have to preserve ones reputation what!!

[/quote]

I know what you mean....

Sometimes I''m almost tempted to be pleasant to people....     [:)]

Ten questions they will never ask, shortfatb:

1, If moths are so attracted to the light, why don''t they come out at daytime?

I agree completely with your posts, the anti board messages are all a bit too chummy and nice.

Strong words softly spoken are required with respect for the board members and common civility but, tell it like it is for a change.

The board have got away with too much for too long.

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Ten questions they will never ask, shortfatb:

1, If moths are so attracted to the light, why don''t they come out at daytime?

I agree completely with your posts, the anti board messages are all a bit too chummy and nice.

Strong words softly spoken are required with respect for the board members and common civility but, tell it like it is for a change.

The board have got away with too much for too long.[/quote]Is your question an allegorical reference the board if so it''s too clever for me! As I''ve said, whilst I''ve done a bit of marketing and PR in various jobs, I do not know, have access to or the ability to create, suitable medium to put a different point of view, seems to me you need almost a Private Eye type approach. For instance if somebody could put together a few minutes of various press conferences and AGMs, following the Charlton model, prudence and ambition, the budgeting for relegation speech prior to thr Premiership season, where Delia assures us there''s money coming in,  announcing the Turner''s departure whilst given no reason why, MWJ asking if anyone else has any ideas, Munby''s various admissions of failure, Glenn being a t*sser on several occasions, a liitle bit of Grant and Gunny, Doncaster''s last press article etc, it would have a much funnier and stronger impact than a poorly written statement and, whilst it''s laudable, probably the St Andrews rally.   

[quote user="shortfatb"]Smudger, on the same side of the barricades at last!

As I said I''m no general, I''m 50 and 5ft 7" and left West Earlham in 1979 never to return, apart from family occasions and Norwich home games, so I''m not the person to rally around. However I do think there are things we could do to educate, agitate and organise, maybe pulling together a few of the posters on here or elsewhere with specific viewpoints, information and expertise and producing something to use virally and formally to raise issues and the temperature, maybe the 10 questions that the NCISA, Radio Norfolk, Pink un, or whatever, will never ask and the board will never answer or something. I know that sounds sh*t but you get my drift I''m sure, as, for instance, many of the board''s replies to previously asked questions are far more damning than anything we could invent.

We need to be professional, clever, witty or funny and incisive, as so much stuff out there like, F*ck off Delia, or the cook, or Doomy or whatever alienates people who don''t like that sort of thing but are truly concerned about the club, I believe that the only way to really portray her and MWJ are as proud people who have lost their way and need help from others not just sycophants and lackies on payrolls or those how are flattered and moved by the celebrity element.

Also we should have no purpose other than to move the club forward, so no matey, matey meetings or chats or long boring stories about the night I played dominoes with Lol Morgan or some such nostalgic sh*te, just a strong focus on making change not friends.   

I''ll have a think over the weekend and pm you and a few others.       
[/quote]

Cheers mate... [;)]

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler???

Shortfab, breath of fresh air!I care about the club and more importantly it''s future, and to me St Andrews hall or the ''collective'' matey circle that is the NCISA or alike are going to make a gnats arse of a difference.  It''s going to be turned round by the city spin machine as another ''minority of discontent'' because 20,000 season tickets were sold! I have posted before that a clear message needs to be promoted if change is to happen.  In the 30 odd years I have watched city, I have seen numerous demos outside the ground, each time the response from the media and alike was ''troublemakers'', but in reality, 30 or so people (kids normally) yelling sack the board is embarrasing to look at!We all know that bad publicity hurts this rabble.  They only act when they are made to look bad or when half the usual attendance turns up for a game (Charlton. FA cup, Roeder sacked next day), so to mirror what you said earlier, a very clever campaign is needed, one to remind them of previous promises and statements, poor decisions and appointments, but more importantly one to take the club forward and not leave us in even more sheeeet!

[quote user="Fluff"]Shortfab, breath of fresh air!I care about the club and more importantly it''s future, and to me St Andrews hall or the ''collective'' matey circle that is the NCISA or alike are going to make a gnats arse of a difference.  It''s going to be turned round by the city spin machine as another ''minority of discontent'' because 20,000 season tickets were sold! I have posted before that a clear message needs to be promoted if change is to happen.  In the 30 odd years I have watched city, I have seen numerous demos outside the ground, each time the response from the media and alike was ''troublemakers'', but in reality, 30 or so people (kids normally) yelling sack the board is embarrasing to look at!We all know that bad publicity hurts this rabble.  They only act when they are made to look bad or when half the usual attendance turns up for a game (Charlton. FA cup, Roeder sacked next day), so to mirror what you said earlier, a very clever campaign is needed, one to remind them of previous promises and statements, poor decisions and appointments, but more importantly one to take the club forward and not leave us in even more sheeeet!

[/quote]Thanks, you''re right. Any ideas on how to move it on would be welcome.