Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

If you win the euromillions.........

I love the club, and maybe its hypocritical in that i want the board out, but i''d be reluctant to invest more than 20 million directly into the club, considering i wouldn''t be getting anything back. IF i had a successful business or whatever, which was cosntantly making millions of profit a year, then i would most certainly try and buy out Delia and take control of the club.I can but dream.

My £50mill is not an investment but a gift Istill have £60 mill to live on.   

I would buy them out for 56 million, invite Mr. Cullum along as my matchday guest and say over to dear chap - fancy a large one?

Load of old rubbish. If put in that situation, I very much doubt you would give 75 million to Norwich City FC. At least Henry and Hogesar to an extent are being honest ... If I was to win, and planned giving any away. I would prioritise it much better than just ''ohh I''ll give 60 million to Norwich''.

Myself, My family, my close friends, my reasonably close friends after that and any charities I am particularly fond of would come first before NCFC. I agree with Hogesar, I would not give more than 20 million. In fact, I doubt I would even give that - and I doubt a lot of you would either, if you say you would or not.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Load of old rubbish. If put in that situation, I very much doubt you would give 75 million to Norwich City FC. At least Henry and Hogesar to an extent are being honest ... If I was to win, and planned giving any away. I would prioritise it much better than just ''ohh I''ll give 60 million to Norwich''.

Myself, My family, my close friends, my reasonably close friends after that and any charities I am particularly fond of would come first before NCFC. I agree with Hogesar, I would not give more than 20 million. In fact, I doubt I would even give that - and I doubt a lot of you would either, if you say you would or not.

[/quote]I am being honest you tit. I wouldn''t ''give'' anything to Norwich City. I''m talking about an investment not a gift.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]
I am being honest you tit. I wouldn''t ''give'' anything to Norwich City. I''m talking about an investment not a gift.
[/quote]

Okay then thanks for your explanation [Y] ... ''tit'' [:^)]

P.s: it wasn''t even directed at you. Just giving my opinion on peoples posts. Nevertheless, nothing like a good old ''flying off the handle and resorting to insults'' now, is there? [;)]

As the person who won wasm''t from the UK i guess none of us won. :( Oh well we''ll juat have to carry on with this useless board