Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Euromillions

Me too! If we all win, we should form a consortium, so the club doesn''t lose out. I''d keep 20 million (no need to be greedy) and sponsor the club for 10 years, 9million a year. That''d do!

If we all won it would not  be worth entering....![quote user="Buzz Killington"]Me too! If we all win, we should form a consortium, so the club doesn''t lose out. I''d keep 20 million (no need to be greedy) and sponsor the club for 10 years, 9million a year. That''d do![/quote]

Touché! I meant the 3 people who had posted so far. But now it''s 4, I think we could all still club together. I''m not ruling it out at all, but I doubt we all have the same numbers anyway.

Sad thing is even 110 million quid would get you 2/3 world class players.If i won I would do a Cullum step in if the club near collapse, but I would rather open new facilities in Norfolks schools than give all the money to footballers.

Beaker''s thread has reminded me to get mine, perhaps it is fate.I will demand that Delia sells me the club for 10 pounds, but I will agree to pay off all the debts and invest 30 million pounds in the team.

i won and am actually posting from a luxury liner in the atlantic.. i shall be returning with Darren huckerby and appointing him manager....

jas :)