Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Will Gunn show up at NCISA meeting?

[quote user="First Wizard"]After all, its harder to vote against people if they''re in the same room as you![:|][/quote]

More importantly, Wiz, will you? Perhaps you could symbolically start the revolution by spitting in Melissa''s face?

[quote user="First Wizard"]After all, its harder to vote against people if they''re in the same room as you![:|][/quote]

I think the club will have people there..... its not personal, just we cant risk going the way we are going!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

More importantly, Wiz, will you? Perhaps you could symbolically start the revolution by spitting in Melissa''s face?

[/quote]

No, I wouldn''t cross my room for it! and your Mellissa jibe was frankly, quite silly.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

No, I wouldn''t cross my room for it! and your Mellissa jibe was frankly, quite silly.

[/quote]

What''s silly is you sitting there, tapping your bile into the computer and telling other people to save the club while you sit on your arse doing nothing. You are a complete joke.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Thats rather out of order mate!!

So what If Gunn is there? Why should fans change their mind just because Gunn is in the room,he is being used by the board imo and he should get out now!!!

Gunn very well may make public face to boost his chances of becoming manager. Good for him in honesty, at least he''s trying and showing some passion.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What''s silly is you sitting there, tapping your bile into the computer and telling other people to save the club while you sit on your arse doing nothing. You are a complete joke.

[/quote]

Oh, so because I''m unsure of NCISA and this meetings success, I''m a joke now am I?

Well, let me tell you this sunshine, imo, you''re a bigger joke for believing changes will be made after renewing your season ticket!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

So what If Gunn is there? Why should fans change their mind just because Gunn is in the room,he is being used by the board imo and he should get out now!!!

[/quote]

I have already told Gunny what I thought of him to his face last Monday and will have no problem in doing so again.

Nothing personal towards him but he is not the man to take us forwards, he has been given a significant chance this season (19 games) and he failed.

Three times now, I''ve had blazing rows, face to face with Smith and Munby...............I''ve done my bit for sure............and not a keyboard in site![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Three times now, I''ve had blazing rows, face to face with Smith and Munby...............I''ve done my bit for sure............and not a keyboard in site![:|][/quote]Jimmy Hill and chinny reckon.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Three times now, I''ve had blazing rows, face to face with Smith and Munby...............I''ve done my bit for sure............and not a keyboard in site![:|][/quote]

Jimmy Hill and chinny reckon.

[/quote]

Err? sorry Chops, you''ve lost me here!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Three times now, I''ve had blazing rows, face to face with Smith and Munby...............I''ve done my bit for sure............and not a keyboard in site![:|][/quote]Jimmy Hill and chinny reckon.[/quote]

[/quote]I''m suggesting you are Walter Mitty.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Three times now, I''ve had blazing rows, face to face with Smith and Munby...............I''ve done my bit for sure............and not a keyboard in site![:|][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m suggesting you are Walter Mitty.

[/quote]

Big Bada Boom Mr C.[;)]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

????? Don''t quite see where your response matches mine, or were you actually replying to Wiz''s remark? My remark about Melissa relates to Wiz''s rather bizarre hate campaign against a teenage girl. As to the meeting, Gunny being there won''t change my views or input one bit.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is, in fact, the General Melchett of the Delia out movement (which I suppose must make CT Corporal Darling.....[:O])

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is, in fact, the General Melchett of the Delia out movement (which I suppose must make CT Corporal Darling.....[:O])

[/quote]

That must make you Baldrick then, hmm?......................pity you ain''t got a cunning plan![:(]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That series got closer to things than many imagine.

Lord Melchett, Lord Melchett

Intelligent and deep

Lord Melchett, Lord Melchett

A shame about the sheep...........[:|]

I have a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox.  Why don''t we boycott the club so Norwich City enters administration!  Genius!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I have a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox.  Why don''t we boycott the club so Norwich City enters administration!  Genius!

[/quote]

Is Saturday the new Friday Chops?............da da, I''m not playing![:D]