Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Who do you think will score the goals to keep us up ?

and can I have some of whatever you are drinking.

Svennson and Mckenzie probably wouldnt get into many of the top six teams in the championship, Huckerby is a great player but not in the box enough to be called a striker. If we are going down this road we may as well get Jarvis and Hendo into the team at least we will be looking to the future even if it is in the championship.

bit of strange statement that mate.   How many stikers from teams outside of the top six, do you think would get into the top six?   

Obviously none because the stikers in the top 6 are better than those outside it, for the most part anyway.  Really don''t understand what point you were trying to prove by comparing Sven and Leon to the likes of Henry and Rooney!!!

You missed my point I wasnt comparing Sven and Leon to Henry and Rooney. I was comparing them to Ellington and Roberts and Bent and Bowditch. I know its tricky keeping up with what they call the leagues these days.

Well , so far , we have  been trying various strikers , and firing blanks ! ....... lets test your   imagination , do you know who I think would stick those goals in for us ?

Hold on, didn''t McKenzie score on Saturday and didn''t Sven play an assit but also change the match?

I honestly believe that last years squad and system is still our strongest and our best chance of survival. Sure Leon and Sven won''t score 20 each this season, but what striker for £2-£4 million will? Not many, not in this league.

Leave them two up front, let them grow and play together. Stop tinkering with the system and we''ll be alright

[quote]I''ve got to agree with you KG. To keep us up a McKenzie/ Sven strike force would have to get a minimum of 15 goals between them. Sorry but that aint going to happen![/quote]

what about everton, dont think bent''s gonna get 15-20 goals this season. he''s only got a couple and everton are in third spot with a quarter of the season gone. if the strikers have good support eg.huckerby then why must the strikers score all the goals. we only need enough goals to stay up not win the league.

KG - sorry!!  whoops, must have forgotten me glasses and missed the rather large clue that was "championship"   

unless you edited your post you cheeky ******,

I totally agree with Mr Travolta.If we can get 10 from Sven, 10 from McKenzie, 10 from the Huckmeister, 6-8 from Francis, 6-8 from McVeigh and 6-8 from Jonson we will be fine and dandy.But we might have to stop conceding at least TWO goals in every game!!!