Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Has nobody noticed this? Well done NCISA!

To be honest St Andrew''s Hall is one of my favourite venues in the city, and that''s not counting the previous fans'' meetings held there. There are regular record/CD fairs which I love and of course the highlight of the year, the beer festival!

Think we had about 400 for the last meeting at St Andrews hall so would be good if we can double that at least.

The capacity if St Andre''s Hall is around 800 I believe - so yes CA, lets double the last attendance!

[quote user="old yellow bird"]The capacity if St Andre''s Hall is around 800 I believe - so yes CA, lets double the last attendance![/quote]

I was told yesterday that it''s around 1,100?

Their own website says 800, but that''s seating everyone in "theatre" style. I am sure a few won''t mind standing! Suppose it all depends on the H&S or fire safety conditions.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Their own website says 800, but that''s seating everyone in "theatre" style. I am sure a few won''t mind standing! Suppose it all depends on the H&S or fire safety conditions.[/quote]

Wiki claims 1,200, but if the official site says 800 then it must be, I would be surprised if we got more than that.