Sign in to follow this  
Brum Uni Canary

Stupid Ticket Line

I have been dialling since 19.00 and just cannot get in the queue whilst the recorded voice at the other end first told me there were 75 people in the queue and then at 19.08 he has the cheek to tell me there are now over 100 people in the queue. What do I have to do to get these tickets??? Is there some bias against exiles or something?!

Tickets for the Blackburn game - I''m going home for the end of reading week.
I managed to get them though so I''m happy.

Are you going home for the match next monday? I thought as it was on TV that perhaps the Gunnies or somewhere in Selly Oak will show it so all the Canaries fans I know here could all meet up.

Cya soon!

[quote]I have been dialling since 19.00 and just cannot get in the queue whilst the recorded voice at the other end first told me there were 75 people in the queue and then at 19.08 he has the cheek to tell ...[/quote]

no bias, just they don''t have that many staff actually answering the phones, i experienced the same problem as you last season (whilst in exile!) the same time of year - don''t know when the lines are truly open anymore - when i am in the box office in person there only seems to be about two or three ladies answering the phone - guess we can''t afford more!! 

i know i am lucky and can walk down to the box office, but remember the survey done a few years ago saying only 30% of fans actually lived in norwich

maybe we should remind Sir Richard of the box office!

Why don''t they set up a email/internet ticket service, where you can buy online, or have they already got one?

Ive just rang & got my tickets, got straight thru this morning, seems as tho theres plenty left cos i got a choice of were we wanted to sit,

[quote]no bias, just they don''t have that many staff actually answering the phones, i experienced the same problem as you last season (whilst in exile!) the same time of year - don''t know when the lines are ...[/quote]

They did have online ticket sales at least last year, but this year if you click on the link it goes to "NET.DATA Error: File /talent/ws_nfc_lv/assets/macros/index.mac not found." at least for me anyway!