Sign in to follow this  
spark65

Neil Adams

Did any one listen to Neil on radio Norfolk news he was saying that no decision will be made re Gunn as the board can not decide this as they do not know who will be on the board and who owns the club. I have never posted before but suggest that he must know a little more than most.

He said it would be 7 to 10 days before any answers would come out he also said that he had spoken to Gunn last night worth a listen on listen again if you can get it it was the 6pm sports news

[quote user="First Wizard"]If thats the case, why did they interview him?[:|][/quote]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/mardellski/doyle.gif[/img]

I have a feeling they are going to wait until after the supporters forum until they decide whether to appoint Gunn as manager. I feel we really need a new manager in place by the end of may so he can have all of june to try and get some players in before july when they come back into training

If he did  say this, then surely that points to something big maybe happening?[quote user="spark65"]Did any one listen to Neil on radio Norfolk news he was saying that no decision will be made re Gunn as the board can not decide this as they do not know who will be on the board and who owns the club. I have never posted before but suggest that he must know a little more than most.[/quote]

[quote user="ndhscanary"]I have a feeling they are going to wait until after the supporters forum until they decide whether to appoint Gunn as manager. I feel we really need a new manager in place by the end of may so he can have all of june to try and get some players in before july when they come back into training[/quote]And, of course, to keep the current players here! (Well, those worth keeping anyhoo!)

[quote user="ndhscanary"]I have a feeling they are going to wait until after the supporters forum until they decide whether to appoint Gunn as manager. I feel we really need a new manager in place by the end of may so he can have all of june to try and get some players in before july when they come back into training[/quote]

And do you think they are going to take any notice of what we the fans think, I think not, It will be down to how much someone offers Delia.

Chatting to the wife of one of the coaches the other night and apparently it is an open secret that discussions are under way over more investment and that no decsion over Gunns future can be made until that has been sorted out. 

I don''t think the board really know what they want to do. It seems that they are waiting for events to unfold as much as we are.

[quote user="Cowley"]so can we assume then the current board would appoint gunn if they could?[/quote]Or are they waiting to see if no more funds come in? If they do they could afford someone if they dont they may have to give it to Gunn.