Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Money permitting!!!

We are all aware of the state of our club so this is just a few suggestions on new players forthe new season obviously depending on the budget and wether we sell someone like clingan to fund it.

anyway i think its vital we now scour from the league below (league 2) or the conference, like a peterborough approach and collect some low earning hard working solid performers for the next three seasons or so.

Simon Cox - top scorer in league 1 - may see us as a step up even if he remains in the same league, is still young at 22. price?

Reuben Reid - Rotherham - is still young at 20 and scored 17 in league 2 i think

John O''Flynn - linked with a few months ago scored 17 in league 2 may be worth a punt

i still think Andy Bishop is worth a punt provided Bury dont make promotion, we were concerned at champ level wether he could make it but surely at league 1 its not to big a step up.

i think if we can keep the nucleus of the squad together i.e. Marsh/ Rudd, Dejan, Doc, Drury, Hooly maybe Clingan Smith on the RM for me and then cody and lee if we can get him with one of the strikers mentioned above replacing a departed cureton.

There''s a guy who has been key for Dagenham this year called Taiwo who''s 6ft plus and built like a brick ....

He''d be a good shout in midfield, plus there''s Tommy Rowe at Stockport on the left wing and Neil Austin of Darlo at right back who both made their divisional teams of the season and should come cheap as their clubs are in admin.

Also Danny Graham of Carlisle is out of contract and a possible Bosman.