Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

ivan campo?

Old slow and expensive.  And no chance of him ever playing in league one.And this non matching  block post thing is REALLy beginning to get annoying.

Aweful player and I have always hated him since his dive, admittedly extremely indirectly, got west ham relegated from the premier league in 2003. Can''t move directly from the blue and white to the yellow and green either - thats just not cricket

Missing in action?More like missing in brain capacity to come up with some sensible transfer targets.Deary me.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Would rather have Tommy Miller. And he''s rubbish.[/quote]..and he''s probably going to Sheff Wed and better than anything we have got or are likely to get.

I was optomistic about him signing last summer, but having watched him this season, I can assure you he is not value for money.  too slow for midfield.  Okay at the back if you want a sweeper, but not up against either a big target man or young quick strikers.  Save any money you have for someone worth it.

[quote user="Blue"]I was optomistic about him signing last summer, but having watched him this season, I can assure you he is not value for money.  too slow for midfield.  Okay at the back if you want a sweeper, but not up against either a big target man or young quick strikers.  Save any money you have for someone worth it.[/quote]i will take back what i know of him.having seen him play in the past he has always been a good player.mind you since leaving bolton his standards may have slipped and ive only seen him play for scum once this season.

[quote user="Blue"]I was optomistic about him signing last summer, but having watched him this season, I can assure you he is not value for money.  too slow for midfield.  Okay at the back if you want a sweeper, but not up against either a big target man or young quick strikers.  Save any money you have for someone worth it.[/quote]

He looked classy against you lot but anyone would have, he is past his best and whilst he is classy on the ball and can pass 50 yards ball with real ease he is to much of a passenger as his legs have gone, also would be well out of your price range, he will either retire or I could see him ending up in the middle east!!

Wake up.................we are in League 1 now so why do we have posts associating us with such players who we can not afford and why would they want to come here?

Forget all the Big Club dross, we need to be finding more Codys etc not wasting money on journey men. 

What is this ? A binner retirement home ?No Campo if hes not good enough for the binners then why would we want him ?

He''s on £10,000 pw ( according to Ipswich fans) and far too slow plus he''s nearly 36!!!!!!!!